Current time: 04/05/2024, 18:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Realistically they probably only have until the end of 2016 due to the DDA deadline and their non-compliance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Not sure which one it is but one of Middleton Depot's Centro's was out on 77s today sounding quite rough, the exhaust was blowing and whistling as it went along, I've had a day in today and instantly knew when it was passing the house
(28/11/2013 22:34)M60lad Wrote:  Not sure which one it is but one of Middleton Depot's Centro's was out on 77s today sounding quite rough, the exhaust was blowing and whistling as it went along, I've had a day in today and instantly knew when it was passing the house

They're not having too much luck with the 77 at the moment. 26131 (LL07BLU) broke down at Piccadilly tonight about 5pm. It wouldn't move as the driver tried to pull away. I was on it at the time, hoping to travel on it along with quite a lot of other people Sleepy
Later on when I returned to Piccadilly about 6.40pm, it was still there.
That's the Centro I was on about ace, I did wonder how long it would last before it eventually gave up, personally if I was one of the drivers I would have phoned the depot and requested a changeover as the way it sounded all day yesterday it couldn't have been healthy for it to be out in that state, knowing Stagecoach though I'm guessing something will replace it in the short-term while its fixed
E400H 12027 being towed in Rusholme about 1835 this evening
Is there a complete Stagecoach Manchester fleet list knocking around anywhere?

Also is there a list of any Bluebird vehicles that got retired when Stagecoach bought the business. I assume most are now in Stagecoach livery as I haven't seen the Bluebird livery for months on the road.
freewebs.com/nwbus for a fleetlist.

As none of the Bluebird vehicles have yet been disposed, they should all be still on the above list.
(29/11/2013 20:21)Polo Mint Wrote:  Is there a complete Stagecoach Manchester fleet list knocking around anywhere?

Also is there a list of any Bluebird vehicles that got retired when Stagecoach bought the business. I assume most are now in Stagecoach livery as I haven't seen the Bluebird livery for months on the road.

buses not used by stagecoach from bluebird but given stagecoach fleetnumers are 26130, 33851 to 55/57/59/61/62/39642
Ok what I don't understand is that many Bluebird routes are being operated with Stagecoach ALX300 like 22402, the fleetlist shows many non-Bluebird buses based at Middleton. What happened to the buses that used to operate those routes? Are extra buses needed for re-paint? Have some been transferred out?
Middleton's allocation is slightly enlarged due to repaint cover, but as mic posted above, 11 Bluebird vehicles have been withdrawn.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)