Current time: 10/05/2024, 09:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(26/07/2013 05:48)M60lad Wrote:  Does 28507 still get used much only I haven't seen it in service for a while, in fact the same could be said of the Wright Crusader B6s which I don't think have been in service for a while either and I'm sure I saw one languishing at the back of Middleton Depot when I went past earlier this week, as for 17612 I'm sure I saw a picture of this somewhere took up at Bus and Coach World at Blackburn

28507 is officially in reserve on fleet list
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/07/2013 10:53)mbonwick Wrote:  28507 and the B6LEs shouldn't be in service, no.

33772/73/75/79 are back on fleet strengh now at MN
Data Collector on the 152 this afternoon doing a quick survey about usage of the service (now running a one-year 'use it or lose it' trial with an extension to Firwood Park), asking passengers the reason for using it, whether they caught another service before catching the 152 and how would you complete the journey if the service didn't exist.

Not sure how much data they would have collected, as I was the only passenger on board from Chadderton to Hollinwood.
17627 on 203 today, unusual to see a magic liveried bus in Stockport!
just heard on news a bus in Stockport had a fight with a low bridge and lost
That was a Trans Peak bus on St George's Road, Stockport. 11 people were injured, luckily none seriously.
Sadly, these things happen. I hope that the injured are recovering well, and I'm slightly curious on to what will happen to the Optare Esteem, and the driver...
There will be an investigation to discover whether the driver was at fault. As for the bus, I don't think we'll be seeing it back on the road anytime soon.
(27/07/2013 22:21)ace Wrote:  There will be an investigation to discover whether the driver was at fault. As for the bus, I don't think we'll be seeing it back on the road anytime soon.

It could potentially regain life as a Visionaire, pardon the pun, however the damage shown in pictures seems fairly costly.
The 2 Omnitowns are going? They are only 10 years old and look cool. What a shame.

What was the bus doing near the bridge? Doesn't the route normally have double-deckers on it, a diversion or a driver getting lost?

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)