Current time: 04/05/2024, 21:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
As well as painting the Volvo's will Stagecoach be changing the interiors?

The B7RLE and B9TL (wow keep nearly calling them BLT's) would look good in Stagecoach colours, however the interiors are clearly very notieablely First's. Surely though it would be too costly?

I thought First would have shipped out the Volvo's and swapped them for older vehicles, or would that have broken the terms of the deal?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(01/01/2013 20:05)SF07 Wrote:  Details of Stagecoach in Wigan fares, which will take effect from Sunday, now on the website:

Stagecoach's Dayrider tickets (adult, child, group, Dayrider plus One), weekly Megarider and EasyRider tickets will be valid for use and purchase. Monthly Megarider tickets valid for purchase at later date once Stagecoach ticket machines are fully installed (same also to Stagecoach Smartcard tickets).

Wigan Megarider ticket (£9) introudced offering unlimited travel for 7 days in Wigan area. Valid on the whole route of services 593, 598, 600, 601, 610, 621, 625, 626, 628, 631, 632 and 658. Also valid on service 32 between Wigan and Mosley Common, service 33 between Wigan and Astley, service X34 between Lowton and Astley (Stagecoach journeys only), service 113 between Wigan and Shevington Moor, service 540 between Wigan and Hindley Green and 695 (says 685 on website) between Wigan and Orrell (this would presumably mean the Wigan Megarider is valid on Nightbuses). Not valid on school bus services funded by Lancashire CC.

FirstDay/FirstWeek and Dayrider/Weekly Megarider tickets will be valid on all journeys on the X34. Monthly tickets only valid on own operator services. All First tickets no longer valid on all other ex-First services.

Single fares will be reduced with maximum fare reduced from £4.50 to £3.80

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/Wiganfares.aspx

I was round Wigan on Friday and noticed leaflets containing this info in good supply on most of the Stagecoach vehicles travelled on.
(01/01/2013 20:28)Polo Mint Wrote:  As well as painting the Volvo's will Stagecoach be changing the interiors?

The B7RLE and B9TL (wow keep nearly calling them BLT's) would look good in Stagecoach colours, however the interiors are clearly very notieablely First's. Surely though it would be too costly?

I thought First would have shipped out the Volvo's and swapped them for older vehicles, or would that have broken the terms of the deal?

The interiors will be changed also, all in good time. Rome wasn't built in a day. Smile

Once the deal had been done First couldn't go changing the vehicles involved as they were part of the deal and the price would reflect this. If Stagecoach were expecting a number of 07 reg vehicles, they wouldn't expect a load of old bangers to turn up instead.
Hi guys,

I have one question is I want to clear of fleetnumber is correct of Stagecoach Cambridge, Perth and Aberdeen, Manchester transfer Wigan Depot already.
Cambridge : 22301-22305/8
Perth : 22400-22407
Aberdeen : 22351-58/61/62
Finally, Manchester : 22102/3/5/120/144/145/157

One more I haven't tick on my paper is 22301, Any idea where is 22301? it is in wigan depot or maybe in Gainsbrough?

Any correction, please let me know

Thank guys

Martyn
Two of the new hybrids are going in service tomorrow on the 192! Big Grin I intend to travel on one of them! :3
(01/01/2013 21:53)MX12EOC Wrote:  Two of the new hybrids are going in service tomorrow on the 192! Big Grin I intend to travel on one of them! :3

Would that be 12182 and 12184? I'll be looking for them and travelling on them myself. My aim is to be the first person to travel on all 40 new hybrids. The challenge starts here Smile
(01/01/2013 22:31)ace Wrote:  
(01/01/2013 21:53)MX12EOC Wrote:  Two of the new hybrids are going in service tomorrow on the 192! Big Grin I intend to travel on one of them! :3

Would that be 12182 and 12184? I'll be looking for them and travelling on them myself. My aim is to be the first person to travel on all 40 new hybrids. The challenge starts here Smile

I hope to beat you in this challenge :p Bring it on. :3
(01/01/2013 23:38)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(01/01/2013 22:31)ace Wrote:  

Should be good. Smile I'll keep you updated with my progress and let's see who gets there first. I might even meet you along the way. Smile
(02/01/2013 06:43)ace Wrote:  
(01/01/2013 23:38)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(01/01/2013 22:31)ace Wrote:  Would that be 12182 and 12184? I'll be looking for them and travelling on them myself. My aim is to be the first person to travel on all 40 new hybrids. The challenge starts here Smile

Should be good. Smile I'll keep you updated with my progress and let's see who gets there first. I might even meet you along the way. Smile

How will either of you prove that you are first?Wave
Can ex London Stagecoach Tridents be used on TFGM work? As ive never seen Stagecoach Manchester using them? Also Whats happened to the Rumour of the Hull Presidents coming back to Manchester is there anything in that rumour?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)