Current time: 05/05/2024, 09:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Crosville Club
RE: Crosville Club
facebook just gone down, little message says DNS error!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
its back on now Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Just to advertise the competition a bit and encourage as many members to enter as possible...
(01/07/2012 16:32)27701 Wrote:  
MDDW Photo Competition - July 2012

To start-off the restarted photo competition, the theme for the first month is "Your best photo". Obviously, the photo has to be of a bus and has to comply with the rules, as do each member that enters! Please send your entry to michaelmills.27701[@]rocketmail.com by midnight on the 15th of this month, which is a Sunday. After I've sorted-out each entry after the deadline, the voting period will begin... Good luck!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Anyone else having problems with Facebook chat? It's not letting me send messages.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Find all posts by this user
(04/07/2012 18:20)V671 DVU Wrote:  Anyone else having problems with Facebook chat? It's not letting me send messages.

Works fine in Google Chrome, do you get the box saying loading, I know it is a typical issue in Internet Explorer of which I get the same problem, what browser are you using.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
(04/07/2012 18:31)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
(04/07/2012 18:20)V671 DVU Wrote:  Anyone else having problems with Facebook chat? It's not letting me send messages.

Works fine in Google Chrome, do you get the box saying loading, I know it is a typical issue in Internet Explorer of which I get the same problem, what browser are you using.

I am indeed in Chrome. It's letting me load up the chat and everything, but it's not sending my messages. Just getting the exclamation mark in the corner.

Its messed up on me now Luke, mickey take now, happened quite a few times in the past few days to me!
Indeed, it done it yesterday (on a reduced scale, but still there) to me. You'd think a website as popular and as wealthy as Facebook could fix these problems ASAP.

Im all ok now, try logging in and out again, that seems to have helped somewhat for me!
I tried that before, I did see life in chat but it seems to be sending messages when it wishes. Bloody annoying!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)