Current time: 30/04/2024, 20:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Liveries: Just For Fun
RE: Bus Liveries: Just For Fun
(28/03/2014 20:53)jcksmnr Wrote:  Have you given up on that now Reece? haha

I've been wanting to carry on Jack, but I wouldn't be able to keep on top of outstanding route registrations and the dealership, computer crashed and I lost everything Laugh.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I'm not very active anymore with A Levels taking over, hopefully we're back soon!
Not all arriva st helens drivers are grumpy,as i have a laugh and joke with my passengers lol :P
As a few enthusiasts have found out in the past when they have been on my bus as ive sat and let kids beep the horn , issue them there own ticket if they cry for there parents and have a laugh and joke with passengers when they board and alight my bus and even talk to them as they are sat down as i get complimants all the time and never had a complaint in the 10 yrs of driving buses since the age of 19 yrs old.
If First were to repaint one of the 709Ds in the Olympia livery this is what would happen

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Some of the longer-serving members of this forum may remember my previous nets (under the name of Pulsar2 on the old forum). After a long break from 'netting' I'm back, after spending the past couple of weeks working on some new nets and refining a couple of older ones.

Enviro400 Euro 6 in First 'Express' Livery, for Route 135 in Bury (it was the first reasonably lengthy First route that sprung in to my head)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)