Current time: 26/04/2024, 18:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyside Bus Review 2022
RE: Merseyside Bus Review 2022
I'm trying to make head and tail off the Southport changes. It appears that Birkdale village will be down to an hourly service. Surely that cannot be correct.

It looks a totally confusing mess. The 49 is the good, solid bread and butter of the Southport network. I can't believe they are messing around with it.

Southport's network is nice and simple. These plans make it complicated. If anything the route 46 should be increased in frequency to at least a 20 minute service again.

Also looking at other services throughout the areas ,there seems to be an obsession the introducing 40 minute frequencies. How bloody confusing for customers to work out.

I appreciate the need for cuts but surely make them simple. Saying that, to contradict myself, wouldn't it be better to promote the businesses more effectively and look for opportunities rather than cut?

If Transdev can make a success out our East Lancashire after Stagecoach couldn't surely in this region our incumbent operators should find that child's play. BTW even though they have problems in the Rossendale, Transdev are up to 120% of pre-covid patronage on the whole in majority of East Lancashire.

I feel promotion is the key to expansion, and providing an attractive product to entice new custom.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Merseyside Bus Review 2022 - T42 PVM - 27/06/2022, 15:51
RE: Merseyside Bus Review 2022 - Jw88 - 27/06/2022, 18:55
RE: Merseyside Bus Review 2022 - B10B6514 - 27/06/2022 23:50

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)