Current time: 28/04/2024, 04:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Howards/Springfield
RE: Howards/Springfield
I agree,think they looked really smart and clean.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
They are to be replaced by S903 JHG, and W564/6 RSG, which are all currently undergoing seatbelts and then repaint before entering service.
Cheers H man.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Cant wait to see the plaxton president in the howards livery as think it will look really smart.
No problem, thanks , they will also gain the F18/19 & 20 HOW plates
H MAN was that your plaxton president getting towed by hough green recovery down the M6 towards warrington way the ex lothian one,as seen one at 12:40 near the wigan. slip rd.
It was indeed, just arrived!
It looked in really good condition when i seen it,would u look at getting more if they turn out reliable as im sure the one ashcrofts as got is ex lothian too but think it will suit the howards livery.cant wait to see the finished product.
Yeah they are, the interior is immaculate, exterior is very good too. We need to go low floor with the deckers (unfortunately).

Whether they will be as good as the Volvo Olympians remains to be seen.... I doubt I would have a London trident. But Lothian vehicles really are immaculate, we got a brief tour around their central works and saw some of the jobs they do in maintenance. They do run a very good ship, if a bus comes in for inspection and it has etched glass, they change it straight away, same with panel damage, seat rips, graffiti etc. They say one bit of 'bad' encourages more, so they stamp on it straight away, which is why their buses are so immaculate.
If only they done volvo olympians in low floor lol.
Ive always liked lothian for there positive actions towards there fleet and if they have showed u round there engineering dept then it just shows they have nothing to hide and shows you personally that they look after there veichles so you know what your buying.
I say congrats as to me it looks like a positive buy for yourself.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)