Current time: 07/05/2024, 21:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Howards/Springfield
RE: Howards/Springfield
(23/04/2017 19:16)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Seen one of the DAF DB250LF Lowlanders passing my house earlier anyone have any idea why it'd be in Wrexham on a Sunday?

Private work is possible as Linknetwork MX05 ELJ was spotted displaying the operator on it's desty and passengers on board
Hopefully somebody can confirm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/06/2012 22:31)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Yep, contract has recently been extended as well!

Can anybody provide a link to a timetable for the new Omega North services that have just been taken up. Can only find links to hopeless journey planners. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
https://www.warrington.gov.uk/info/201238/bus_travel
(24/04/2017 22:19)The H man Wrote:  https://www.warrington.gov.uk/info/201238/bus_travel

Thank you for the link.
Having seen an early morning pic of this, does it stay double deck all day ?
Myllennium Double deck seen by me around 10 last night and again at half 7 this morning in Burtonwood, makes a change from what Warrington Coachways used to use on the 33!
Over the next few weeks the 53 journeys will be reduced to something smaller. So if you want to ride the Enviro400 or myllenium please do.
Someone told me they saw the 27 bus on the B5085 yesterday after a severe accident closed the road between Chelford and Monk's Heath for a number of hours. If the driver had known the route he could have used the back roads between Ollerton and the A34 at Nether Alderley but that wouldn't have been the way the Police diverted the traffic and if he didn't know the route he could have got the bus stuck if he'd taken a wrong turning along there.
The 53 service needs to operate via the bus station otherwise it's completely pointkesss.
Tried out the 53 today and got a couple of photos.
Overall impression was of excellent customer service and pretty cheap fares.
Very impressive vehicles on there at the moment - catch them while you can!
Howard sold Volvo Plaxton President ex-GHA W469BCW to Arrowbrook Chester, which I was spotted at A41 Upton Chester.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)