Current time: 20/05/2024, 04:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

National Express takeover of Stagecoach
RE: National Express takeover of Stagecoach
(23/09/2021 20:16)Mayneway Wrote:  Again as a driver working in central Manchester I’ll say your wrong. Passengers don’t care on colour, age or anything else they want a bus that turns up when it should, a seat and a cost effective ticket or pass. Everything else is irrelevant.
Someone with disabilities do care about colour just as much as having clear number of services. and my point is they want a bus to turn up at right time on time and get a seat. ask anyone when the strike was on about having a bus of any colour or type. easy when you have good sight. how often is there issues with 2 companies are on same route and people try use other companies tickets.

they don't want usb or wifi they don't want tables they just want to get A to B on time and not miss the bus due to not being the bus they was looking for then a bus is rushing towards you.

I had training about passengers with disabilities the one many drivers dont pick up on is this
someone with learning disabilities or mental issues can get very worked up when a bus goes off route or is not same colour or type as you changed their pre set way of thinking same with someone with poor sight when you have to stop at a new bus stop they need help to get back to their stop. so yes people do like buses the same colour that one of the reason some areas will colour each route but then there issues if other buses are used.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: National Express takeover of Stagecoach - Mrboo - 24/09/2021 00:52

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)