Current time: 26/04/2024, 22:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Selwyns
RE: Selwyns
EU08 FHD is the fifth.

Anyone know yet whether the OU08 example is AYF or AYG?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I was told it was OU08AYG but cannot confirm this from my own sightings.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
There's a load of Selwyns cancellations that have appeared on VOSA but looking more closely it seems some of them relate to registrations they should have cancelled a long time ago e.g. https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing.s...ls/508243/
(26/07/2017 19:23)buses7675 Wrote:  I was told it was OU08AYG but cannot confirm this from my own sightings.
Definitely AYG
MX11 JYO is a further all-ADL Enviro200, in plain white, on 3B this evening.
(18/08/2017 18:13)Quackdave Wrote:  MX11 JYO is a further all-ADL Enviro200, in plain white, on 3B this evening.

This vehicle is too stay for a while yet due to us having another contract, school run in the morning..will find out if it to be livereid up
Some new tri-axle Levantes have entered service on National Express. I saw BV67 JXR today; photos on Flickr suggest that they have at least JXM/N/O/R/S/T. JXP does exist so that may well be theirs too.
(27/09/2017 18:29)Quackdave Wrote:  Some new tri-axle Levantes have entered service on National Express. I saw BV67 JXR today; photos on Flickr suggest that they have at least JXM/N/O/R/S/T. JXP does exist so that may well be theirs too.

N and O are defo based at Runcorn with one other which has escaped my memory...possible few others gone to Manchester depot....these are replacing the 10 and 11reg Paxton elites which has been withdrawn from Nat Ex duties and placed on private hire....10 reg FKT and FKV are being converted into 70 sear vehicles in Swansea.
Just to correct something on here is that not all of the Elites have been withdrawn from National Express duties as I'm still seeing them regularly venturing out onto 060 Liverpool-Leeds service.
Chris works for Selwyns so what we will probs mean is they are getting withdrawn from National Express dutys as these new Levantes enter service if not all are out already

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)