Current time: 19/05/2024, 12:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyside & Halton Bus Timetables
RE: Merseyside & Halton Bus Timetables
I think the one they should be looking at first is putting on earlier 79Cs. Now the route is ran by Runcorn and the 14A is gone, services from Hough Green towards Widnes and Runcorn are much later in the morning now. Now over an hour and a half later which is a huge difference. You can't get into Halton Lea until 8.22 when previously it was 6.34. Absolutely bonkers that one. At a minimum I believe Arriva need to review that as that will push so many people in Hough Green away from the buses. They had 12 buses per hour previously on the 79/79C and the 14 route groups and now they are down to 3 buses per hour and a not very useful timetable for anyone who works.

Hale isn't so much of an issue I would say as it's a small village. Halebank and Ditton though similarly have quite big reductions in service. I understand this is due to Arriva not wanting the dead millage over the bridge but now they have people who commute into Runcorn who can no longer get to work on time because I believe Arriva hasn't thought about these passengers and thought more about paying the toll bridge.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merseyside & Halton Bus Timetables - iMarkeh - 31/08/2020 21:06

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)