Current time: 02/05/2024, 13:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North West Bus Service Changes due to Coronavirus outbreak
RE: North West Bus Service Changes due to Coronavirus outbreak
(01/06/2020 20:55)Rick Hunter Wrote:  There isn't a 10.30 Knutsford to Altrincham. The 2 extra journeys are at 08.30 and 12.30

It was a long day yesterday. I think it was the 09:45 Altrincham to Knutsford I saw going TOWARDS Knutsford town centre, not a 10:30 going away.

Looking at the updated timetable I think perhaps the lack of a 07:00 Altrincham to Knutsford is perhaps surprising given on a normal weekday that service must carry something like 80 passengers in total, as it leaves Altrincham with around 20 on board and can arrive in Knutsford with more passengers than seats and very few people (other than ENCTS pass holders) do the entire journey when the train is 4 times as quick. I appreciate some of those are Knutsford Academy pupils and the high schools haven't returned yet but it does seem strange that there's no arrival in Knutsford from the Altrincham/Wilmslow direction until 09:55.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North West Bus Service Changes due to Coronavirus outbreak - knutstransport - 02/06/2020 09:51

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)