Current time: 05/05/2024, 20:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Maytree Travel - Bolton
RE: Maytree Travel - Bolton
(16/07/2012 20:56)SF07 Wrote:  Bolton Metroshuttle bus at Shudehill Interchange this afternoon on the 31.

Put money on that it was 40331 thats been on everything from 561/2 571/2 553/ 500 normal route and now 31 its all over the showLOL
Quote this message in a reply
(16/07/2012 22:55)Damien Wrote:  
(16/07/2012 20:56)SF07 Wrote:  Bolton Metroshuttle bus at Shudehill Interchange this afternoon on the 31.

Put money on that it was 40331 thats been on everything from 561/2 571/2 553/ 500 normal route and now 31 its all over the showLOL

Looking at pics on Flickr, it was more than likely that bus. Certainly matches the one I saw.
Find all posts by this user
Well that just makes no sense! Haha, I remember once typing in Metroshuttle 40331 on flickr expecting ML02OGA to pop up, yet an Enviro 200 was dotted everywhere too. Confused was I!

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
(17/07/2012 09:53)66905 Wrote:  Both of the Metroshuttle buses have the 'fleet' number 40331 on the front!

I photo'd one of the white Enviro200's last week, (MX09 HHO), its now been debranded of Maytree names.

[Image: 7589224948_3f540c2684.jpg]
Maytree Travel | MX09 HHO by 66905, on Flickr

John

Thats just plane daft, 40331 fleet numbers on two vehicles, I have to say I don't like maytree at all, so this is where I leaveWave
From Vosa today looks like the romours where right.
PC1086155/26 - MAYTREE TRAVEL LTD, 23 LAKELANDS DRIVE, LADYBRIDGE, BOLTON, BL3 4NN
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Salford Crescent Station and Salford Crescent Station given service number 9 effective from 02-Sep-2012.
(17/07/2012 16:29)jonathon890 Wrote:  From Vosa today looks like the romours where right.
PC1086155/26 - MAYTREE TRAVEL LTD, 23 LAKELANDS DRIVE, LADYBRIDGE, BOLTON, BL3 4NN
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Salford Crescent Station and Salford Crescent Station given service number 9 effective from 02-Sep-2012.

question is now who has it lol (fingers crossed for arriva or JPT)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(17/07/2012 16:32)bolton bus basher Wrote:  question is now who has it lol (fingers crossed for arriva or JPT)

Erm... no-one! The 9 has to be cancelled (or otherwise run commercially) due to the 50 being extended commercially over the full length of the route.
Does seem a bit early to de-brand things as these changes only take effect from September.
(17/07/2012 18:07)66905 Wrote:  EDIT: Took me so long to post while eating my tea that Mr Lawley got in first, lol :-)

Is this not related to Stagecoach's new cross city service?
Route 50 i think it is, has been extended to cover Salford and MediaCity,
there was speculation on whether or not route 9 would stay, as its a TfGM
tender and cannot run with a commercial service covering the route also.

Wonder if this ties in with the unbranded Enviro(s). The QuaysLink service
will end and Maytree could continue to operate some services with the
TfGM Optare Versas. Maybe on the Bolton Metroshuttle??? :-)))))

It has been mentioned that the 50 will be extended to MediaCityUK via Salford Central and then along the 9 route, so there's no surprise that the 9 has been cancelled on VOSA.

Interesting if that is the case about de-branding buses. I think it would be a good idea to reallocate those buses onto the Bolton Metroshuttle, bring it in line with its sister service in Manchester.
I've deleted a few posts from this thread as a they were somewhat overly negative towards Maytree and its staff.

Please don't post anything unfairly negative about Maytree or its staff (especially if it is opinion) as this could give a bad impression of the forum torwards bus companies (not just Maytree) and is against the forum guidelines.

Any members who continue to do so will be dealt with accordingly.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)