Current time: 27/04/2024, 18:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
(29/08/2016 06:14)childwallblues Wrote:  Have any of Commanders 2577-79/81-98/600/603-07 been transferred out of Speke or are those currently working elsewhere just on loan?

Out on loan at present (that I can think of) are 2583, 2594 and 2606

(29/08/2016 09:07)FC Pictures Wrote:  Most are just loans,be needed back when the full timetables resume on the 4th of september, i don`t think it`s set in stone that speke will lose all of these when the new Hybrids arrive either, the ex London junk and some of the b7`s may leave ahead of some commanders

I would be very surprised if any double deckers - especially the 55/06-reg Volvo B7TLs - left Speke
Find all posts by this user
What are these Hybrids that were mentioned? Are they some of the Bolton bunch or new ones?
(29/08/2016 19:04)Enviro400 Wrote:  What are these Hybrids that were mentioned? Are they some of the Bolton bunch or new ones?

Brand new ones. 51 are on order - roughly half and half for Green Lane and Speke
I have been told that the Speke batch are for the 79. Is this true?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(29/08/2016 19:20)childwallblues Wrote:  I have been told that the Speke batch are for the 79. Is this true?

I believe that's the case yes
Ahh cool! So are they due this year or on 17 plates in the Spring?
(29/08/2016 20:41)Enviro400 Wrote:  Ahh cool! So are they due this year or on 17 plates in the Spring?

I don't know unfortunately - but I don't believe they'll be arriving until the new year at the earliest. I'll see if I can find out
(29/08/2016 20:52)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  I don't know unfortunately - but I don't believe they'll be arriving until the new year at the earliest. I'll see if I can find out

Cool! I thought Arriva Merseyside had finished with their investment for now, especially considering that most of Speke is either 2011 Gemini's or new Enviro 400s
Dont forget other Merseyside Depots still have X/Y Reg Buses in service, these new Buses at Green Lane and Speke will cascade Buses to finish them off

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(29/08/2016 19:22)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  I believe that's the case yes

they might be used on merseyrail replacement duties in january before Speke get them
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)