Current time: 15/05/2024, 18:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(24/11/2015 16:55)r411 xfl Wrote:  5 of the 13 enviro 400s will be transferred out to sheffield with tridents coming to gillmoss.
One is currently in chorley having work done
One from birkenhead
And 19045 from preston

From elsewhere, 19032-6 are the ones expected to go to Sheffield tomorrow. Question related to this, do we know where the replacement Tridents are coming from (obvious ones would be the 18153-5/7-9 from Preston but apparently they're said to be leaving the north west completely if they haven't already done so)

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27288 is out on the 21.
(28/11/2015 10:56)gka472l Wrote:  From elsewhere, 19032-6 are the ones expected to go to Sheffield tomorrow. Question related to this, do we know where the replacement Tridents are coming from (obvious ones would be the 18153-5/7-9 from Preston but apparently they're said to be leaving the north west completely if they haven't already done so)

HTH

I'm not sure there will be replacements, more likely that Gillmoss will keep more of the ex-West ALX400s in service.
(The ALX400-for-Versas swap wasn't in the original plan so until now has effectively given GM extra deckers).
I have a feeling 17111 and 17113 Are partly replacing these as until all this happened they looked set to leave and now all of a sudden they are out in Service

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
They weren't going anywhere. Their placement into the reserve fleet was slightly premature is all.

I'm still not 100% sure what the full list of cascades stemming from the 125 going Gold will be, but I am 99% sure that it's not finished yet.
(28/11/2015 14:01)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  27288 is out on the 21.

27291 is also in Service as it did the N86 last night

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(28/11/2015 10:56)gka472l Wrote:  From elsewhere, 19032-6 are the ones expected to go to Sheffield tomorrow. Question related to this, do we know where the replacement Tridents are coming from (obvious ones would be the 18153-5/7-9 from Preston but apparently they're said to be leaving the north west completely if they haven't already done so)

HTH

Further to this, 5 Enviro400's have departed from Gillmoss to Sheffield, 19032/3/5/6 are now allocated to Ecclesfield, and 19042 is now at Holbrook, 19034 never went. Info from Stagecoach News Yahoo group.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
19034 never made the journey as it had a problem. The other went on Sunday morning.
19038 got dragged into the yard by RNW today after breaking down just around the corner on the East Lancs.
Although noted on the road on Saturday, 27288 received a crack in its windscreen whilst making its journey down from Scotland.
Finally, Stagecoach have mentioned on their Twitter page that the ex First Scanias will be joining the training fleet. Not sure about the B7s.
The B7s will either stay in the reserve fleet or be cascaded - they were to go to East Midlands but that idea has long been binned as EM already have a newer single deck fleet.

I think it will be just be 28539/42/3 that get converted into trainers - logically you'd expect them to replace the 3 B10M coaches but as 52360 has only recently been converted, it may be the case that 21118 or one of the existing Scanias is stood down. An extra may even be provided for Preston.
If 21118 was stood down I wonder if anybody would take it for preservation with it already being in CMT livery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)