Current time: 15/05/2024, 18:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
dont know about you but my list is a bit long :P

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/05/2013 09:03)bolton bus basher Wrote:  dont know about you but my list is a bit long :P

Well, there is not that many types of buses these days on 10A or anywhere on Merseyside to have that long a list. Very soon there will be even less, we live in an area dominated by one type of bus and that number is still increasing.
Find all posts by this user
true with all the older buses being replaced by the same type of bus, gets boring sometimes

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(09/05/2013 09:15)bolton bus basher Wrote:  true with all the older buses being replaced by the same type of bus, gets boring sometimes

Sleepy yawwnnnnnnnnn, sorry just nodded off and havent even mentioned the bus type, anyway going off topic on this thread so I will leave it there. LOL
Had PO59 MXL On the 86 Today - Well - Untill Penny lane! The driver tried overtaking the 86 Infront of us, But hit the railings and a bit of the rear bumber fell off so the driver got us all onto the 86 infront.
34800 on 10A, not the usual Dart working as it's still out.
(14/05/2013 13:57)sumner Wrote:  34800 on 10A, not the usual Dart working as it's still out.

That will be the second dart that I seen this morning, about 20 minutes after the usual one.
Stagecoach have dart 34741 working 14B this morning. Don't know if this is usual or not at 7.30 in the morning given that 14B is only early morning and late afternoon. Bus was Knowsley bound.
(14/05/2013 13:57)sumner Wrote:  34800 on 10A, not the usual Dart working as it's still out.

had that on lates a few days ago and apart from the rattles on the back shelf the bus was great, someone has also glued money to one of the seats...

Not sure what replaced them (if anything) in/arounnd Liverpool but a number of Stagecoach Merseyside's ALX400 tridents were noted operating Parklife Shuttle services around Heaton Park yesterday afternoon

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)