Current time: 16/05/2024, 03:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(10/10/2012 19:16)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  
(10/10/2012 18:22)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(10/10/2012 18:17)darthblakey Wrote:  Mostly going to be big buses on here as the 22/23 is going to also be aimed at Fazakerley Hospital staff and patients due to the chronic parking situation as they've just removed over 100 parking spaces, and more clinics are due to open on the site in the future as well as a new bigger A&E being built next year!

Every time I have seen a 22/23 it has been a solo, maybe they were testing the water using them on those services to see how busy they get.

They've been used on the 10C lately too

Yes, I did post about two of them arriving together the other day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I see Super Pointer Dart 33176 has had a repaint , think it was about time they painted them up !

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
In use in Birkenhead this morning for the Liverpool Marathon park & ride were 24136/27774 & 27775 (there were probably more....)

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
The morning 196 working in St Helens operated by Gilmoss does NOT work onto the 10A as previously reported. After running the service it goes dead back in the direction of Gilmoss garage and, as of late, has continued to be Solo operated. So Solos haven't been gracing the 10A every morning, thankfully!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Loan Dart 34619 was in Huyton this evening broken down, I thought all these were sent back to Preston or are they all now permanent transfers?

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(17/10/2012 18:37)V671 DVU Wrote:  Loan Dart 34619 was in Huyton this evening broken down, I thought all these were sent back to Preston or are they all now permanent transfers?

I Thought they had all gone back as hadnt seen a loan bus in quite few weeks, maybe this one has come back for some reason. Just a quick one though, I'm sure you havent mistaken it but just in case are you sure it couldnt have been Gilmoss resident 34819.
100% sure it was 34619, got the reg and it was definitely PX04 HTY. Smile

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(17/10/2012 18:52)V671 DVU Wrote:  100% sure it was 34619, got the reg and it was definitely PX04 HTY. Smile

Just thought I'd ask, must be back for some reason then.
I have also noticed that Darts are still appearing on the 10A - thought it would be all Enviro now things have settled down after the Olympica.
I seen that on saturday and im not to sure when i looked at the side of it and it looked like it had "Stagecoach Merseyside stickers" on the top side of it but it was moving so i cudnt tell really!

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)