Current time: 07/05/2024, 16:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(09/03/2013 15:16)K101HUM Wrote:  Also, it would appear 21116-23's time in the reserve fleet is about to come to an end, with a proposed move to Birkenhead's operational fleet, in direct replacement for 7 Scania's.

Both 21122 (X116 JFV) and 21123 (X117 JFV) B10BLE/Renowns are on the 17 again.
Today could possibly be their last day I wonder??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Looking again Mathias, these two are still on fleet strength whereas their preceeding sisters are indeed inactive. From what the fleet card says, they will all be united in service once more in new surroundings shortly.
Thats makes sense for them to replace some ultralows, some a couple of years newer than some scania's and are in good condition.
"Looking at the latest fleet card, it would appear the First Group vehicles stored at Gillmoss are in 'operational reserve' rather than down for disposal."

They will stay as "operational reserve" until Stagecoach gets it's clearance on the Wirral takeover incase they have to go back into the fleet.
Remember the takeover of Preston Bus???
Never knew the sale still needed ratified clearance by the powers that be. I understand this was/is the case at Wigan, with all Dart's, B10BLE's, Arrow's, Olympian's and Excels having to be retained whether on fleet strength or reserve while the OFT reviewed the take-over, was never aware a similar story was for that of the take-over of Chester and Wirral.
Sorry for the random post : does anybody know if stagecoach mersryside operate a maximum weight for a driver coming for a company medical ??
21118 seems to be on the road again, noticed it 3 times last week in liverpool with a sticker in the window saying driver training

Njones i would think not as that was be singling people out.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21118 has been the CPC bus for several months.

Stagecoach do have a maximum allowable BMI, this is due to the SWL of drivers seats in the Solos. I don't know what it is though.
ahh right, well first time i seen it then

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
BBB 21118 was back out in service before the BLE's were placed in reserve after its accident at Queen Square.

User(s) browsing this thread: 43 Guest(s)