Current time: 26/04/2024, 12:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
(27/12/2020 17:19)buses7675 Wrote:  That is an error, last time I noticed it it was parked up on the back wall at Gillmoss, still in beachball livery!

I'll have a look tomorrow if I can to confirm it is still there.

On the repaint front, 24182 is now repainted and 24175 has gone for repaint.

24152 confirmed still in beachball livery!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
What's going on with the Pointer 2 Darts? They don't seem to be the general common sight on the 204 anymore and it's mainly E400MMCs now though i did encounter 34793 on the 19 at Queen Square around Midday.

Also, there is now 22 buses in Stagecoach Local according to SCMSL fleet list on Bustimes, so i wonder what was recently repainted, but no livery seems to come up on the history for any bus, as the history log shows livery changes by "trusted editors" now.
(12/01/2021 16:29)NathanR Wrote:  What's going on with the Pointer 2 Darts? They don't seem to be the general common sight on the 204 anymore and it's mainly E400MMCs now though i did encounter 34793 on the 19 at Queen Square around Midday.

Also, there is now 22 buses in Stagecoach Local according to SCMSL fleet list on Bustimes, so i wonder what was recently repainted, but no livery seems to come up on the history for any bus, as the history log shows livery changes by "trusted editors" now.

34810,811 and 820 arrived at Chester today.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(12/01/2021 20:53)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  34810,811 and 820 arrived at Chester today.
How come they turned up? Does Chester have more work or are they replacing something?
That is odd, not aware of anything replacing them at Gillmoss but the 204 has had a mix of everything the last few days, even MMCs all day on some boards.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(12/01/2021 21:08)iMarkeh Wrote:  How come they turned up? Does Chester have more work or are they replacing something?

According to a post on Facebook they have been drafted in to help cover some of Arriva services whilst Wrexham Depot is closed, Also tridents 18325 , 18326 and 18442 are also at chester

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
From today, most Stagecoach services in the Kirkby area are being diverted after 3pm until further notice due to Anti-Social Behaviour https://www.stagecoachbus.com/service-up...:29:09:439
Yet I see some passengers still blame it on Stagecoach...
For some reason parts of Kirkby have always been the same for years regarding Anti-Social Behavior, I'm guessing the problem at the moment is down to the kids saying that they've probably got nothing to do due to leisure center's etc being closed due to the lockdown and their not meant to mix or see any of their friends.

Not to sure what type of Anti-Social Behavior Stagecoach are on about but I'm guessing its down to having missiles launched at their vehicles breaking windows.
Having lived in Kirkby this has been happening on/off for many years, even when I was a kid in the 80's,. No excuse for it, having nothing to do is not a good excuse. These will be kids of the local low lives bringing up kids that become low lives themselves and so on. Their parents will be the first to moan when they can't get a bus all the way home and the kids shouldn't be out anyway

User(s) browsing this thread: 46 Guest(s)