Current time: 07/05/2024, 07:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
Presume there's been the usual convoy of buses down the M62 to Manchester with the Parklife music festival being on this weekend?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/06/2019 09:06)gka472l Wrote:  Presume there's been the usual convoy of buses down the M62 to Manchester with the Parklife music festival being on this weekend?

The only Parklife specials I saw today (8 June) were being worked by Manchester area buses, including Magic Buses. It took me a few minutes to realise why Stagecoach was sending buses though Cheetham Hill.

(And, OT - I did wonder why there seemed to be lots of young ladies in the city centre wearing microskirts & micromicroskirts - I assume most were going to Parklife, despite the ceaseless rain.)
(08/06/2019 20:46)Bevan Price Wrote:  The only Parklife specials I saw today (8 June) were being worked by Manchester area buses, including Magic Buses. It took me a few minutes to realise why Stagecoach was sending buses though Cheetham Hill.

(And, OT - I did wonder why there seemed to be lots of young ladies in the city centre wearing microskirts & micromicroskirts - I assume most were going to Parklife, despite the ceaseless rain.)

I've since found a few pics on Flickr from today....10811/2/4 from Gillmoss at least (plus 19570 from Chester & Barrow's 15726), there are probably quite a few more....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Was probably their use at Park life which reduced the 10A to mostly single deck operation today. I didn't see any Stagecoach Deckers along the route today.
Ferryhill Motors ADL Enviro200 Fm36 MX14FUP is once again at Gillmoss!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Seems to spend a lot of its time in Northwest Fm36, maybe they should keep it somewhere down here just on the off chance this someone needs it
The X5 is to receive two additional stops in Liverpool City Centre from the July Timetable changes
(10/06/2019 17:08)Nwales Bus Wrote:  The X5 is to receive two additional stops in Liverpool City Centre from the July Timetable changes

Do you know which stops will be added? Last year I did suggest that there should be one on St James Place near to the Cains brewery complex and one at the start of Aigburth Road.
Not to sure which one but one of the branded X5 Enviro300s broke down while on route on Tuesday afternoon and had to be towed back to depot, not sure if anything replaced it either as I saw it being towed back to Depot up Scotland Road while I was on a Arriva Enviro400 on 53.
[split] Stagecoach Cumbria & North Lancashire
Noticed the X5 seemed to have a full seated load yeasterday around 17:23 heading to widnes.

User(s) browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)