Current time: 04/05/2024, 18:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
I wasnt aware more vehicles were due for gilmoss, so thanks for that mate! In that case you are right, not worth doing anything with the darts!
Any idea whats due for GM (please say scania enviros :-P )

RIP 96 - YNWA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Just to be clear - I've no idea if GM will get any new vehicles, all I'm saying is they have a god case and therefore chance for some.

If they were to be anything, they'd be all-ADL Enviro300s.

Stagecoach policy is Scania products for interurban routes, all-ADL where possible for urban/short dustabce routes.
Hi all iv heard rumours that the very first journey of the X2 to Southport that Gillmoss do it to Southport and Preston take over it from there if anyone knows. It could be rumours but im unsure because if preston depot did it or do it they would have to leave preston at 4 in the morning from preston to get to liverpool for 05:52 i think?

thanks in advance Smile!

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
(12/09/2012 14:08)mbonwick Wrote:  Just to be clear - I've no idea if GM will get any new vehicles, all I'm saying is they have a god case and therefore chance for some.

Apologies, misread your first post!

RIP 96 - YNWA
One of the borrowed 08 plate MANS is on the 10A today, just cant remember which one it was but it is the first time that I have seen one of these ones out in service.
its happened before, i had one 3 weeks ago, love the seats 10 out of 10 for that Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(12/09/2012 17:17)bolton bus basher Wrote:  its happened before, i had one 3 weeks ago, love the seats 10 out of 10 for that Smile

The seats in the 08 plates are the same as our 59's, I am not referring to the 59 plated 24121 or 24122 that were also borrowed as they are the ones with different seats. The one that I saw at Dovecot earlier may have been 22610 but nowhere near certain about that.
It appears Stagecoach have won the Hope Uni LH1/LH2 campus link services from September off Peoplesbus, dont think its been mentioned anywhere yet.
Hi here is 21116 Looking smart on lates on the 17!

Click here!

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
PO61 NTN spotted Merseyside bound at Sandbach yesterday around midday.

RIP 96 - YNWA

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)