Current time: 05/05/2024, 00:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
An update on SKM suggests 15585/6 and 15588-99 are the examples for RF
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/05/2018 14:09)Y474 KNF Wrote:  An update on SKM suggests 15585/6 and 15588-99 are the examples for RF

Are they being swop for the GOLD Enviro300
(30/05/2018 14:09)Y474 KNF Wrote:  An update on SKM suggests 15585/6 and 15588-99 are the examples for RF

Anyone know if they’ll be refurbished to gold spec?

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
As previous no one exactly knows about the gold 300s, they where at one point staying for 41/42/38 but vandalism has changed the managers minds, anyone's guess at the moment
(30/05/2018 15:35)busdude Wrote:  Anyone know if they’ll be refurbished to gold spec?

If they do not get refurbished to the same gold standard as the single deckers it will be a backward step
(30/05/2018 16:17)wirralbus Wrote:  If they do not get refurbished to the same gold standard as the single deckers it will be a backward step

I dont agree as would rather get on a Decker which the passenger numbers require instead of getting an Enviro300 thats quite often Busy and USB sockets dont work the majority of the time anyway

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(30/05/2018 16:26)T42 PVM Wrote:  I dont agree as would rather get on a Decker which the passenger numbers require instead of getting an Enviro300 thats quite often Busy and USB sockets dont work the majority of the time anyway

Seconded
Can't really see them spending all that time completely refinishing to gold standard, think they will just want them ready for summer holidays and christmas
I think it's more likely they will upgrade them a couple at a time and the rest will be in service.
(30/05/2018 16:26)T42 PVM Wrote:  I dont agree as would rather get on a Decker which the passenger numbers require instead of getting an Enviro300 thats quite often Busy and USB sockets dont work the majority of the time anyway
Would you get off a bus if the USB socket did not work?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)