Current time: 17/05/2024, 16:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Visited Liverpool today, after I had visited the Merseyside Transport Trust Open day at Burscough, I was surprise to see the new E400MMC's in use on a Sunday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/07/2016 18:06)326VFM Wrote:  I last saw 17113 not last week, it was week before. 17113 rare going out use shuttle bus or use school service. Not really going out alots.

It was on P&R the day before the new Enviro200s came

If I remember correctly it may have been on 51/53s too, but not 100% sure on that
(10/07/2016 19:56)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Visited Liverpool today, after I had visited the Merseyside Transport Trust Open day at Burscough, I was surprise to see the new E400MMC's in use on a Sunday.

Why is that? Do you expect them to be six day a week buses?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(10/07/2016 20:22)DK09 GXY Wrote:  It was on P&R the day before the new Enviro200s came

If I remember correctly it may have been on 51/53s too, but not 100% sure on that
It was on schools last week,saw it on A51 near Clotten

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(11/07/2016 06:29)childwallblues Wrote:  Why is that? Do you expect them to be six day a week buses?

Well considering Gillmoss never used deckers on a Sunday until a few weeks ago, i fully understand why he was surprised. Still think they should be used on more than the 14/82/86 routes on a sunday though.
(11/07/2016 11:13)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Well considering Gillmoss never used deckers on a Sunday until a few weeks ago, i fully understand why he was surprised. Still think they should be used on more than the 14/82/86 routes on a sunday though.

How many new deckers are at Gillmoss? I'm sure that any spares will be used on other routes on Sundays from now on, particularly those routes that have frequencies of every 15 minutes or less.
(11/07/2016 13:40)Barney Wrote:  How many new deckers are at Gillmoss? I'm sure that any spares will be used on other routes on Sundays from now on, particularly those routes that have frequencies of every 15 minutes or less.

There's 32 new Enviro400s at Gillmoss
(11/07/2016 11:13)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Well considering Gillmoss never used deckers on a Sunday until a few weeks ago, i fully understand why he was surprised.

Correct, and when you consider that buses are generally quieter on a Sunday.
(11/07/2016 17:19)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Correct, and when you consider that buses are generally quieter on a Sunday.
Not in Liverpool with Sunday shopping, pubs open all day, reduced service frequencies and football matches (in season).

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Depots are encouraged to use newer vehicles deemed more reliable for service over older vehicles and where possible in places such as Manchester, to use Hybrids to reduce emissions.

User(s) browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)