Current time: 14/05/2024, 10:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Reserve Dart 34743 is back in Service here and was on the 10A Yesterday

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The MMC Enviro 400s have entered Service today, One has been spotted on the 14

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
47042 has appeared in the yard
Find all posts by this user
Mods, move this question to another thread if you feel it needs to be so treated.

Stagecoach bought GTL in 2005. Obviously the fleet has underwent huge changes since then. So, how many vehicles that were acquired with the GTL operations at Gillmoss and also Aintree, in 2005, are still in service at Gilmoss? Also, how many of the vehicles acquired in 2005 are still in service with Stagecoach? I'd imagine not many to none will be the sorts of answers!
(04/05/2016 17:09)robertclark125 Wrote:  Mods, move this question to another thread if you feel it needs to be so treated.

Stagecoach bought GTL in 2005. Obviously the fleet has underwent huge changes since then. So, how many vehicles that were acquired with the GTL operations at Gillmoss and also Aintree, in 2005, are still in service at Gillmoss? Also, how many of the vehicles acquired in 2005 are still in service with Stagecoach? I'd imagine not many to none will be the sorts of answers!

To answer your first question there's no former Glenvale vehicles left in service within Merseyside and South Lancashire - but 21118 (W467 CRN - ex Glenvale/CMT Buses 2051) is in the driver training vehicle fleet (painted in CMT Buses livery) and there's also the Volvo tow truck (97018 WIJ 1545)

I think one or two of the ex-Glenvale/CMT Buses 02-reg SPDs are still in service somewhere down south but that's about it
There has been a lot of talk that the 217 will be going back down to Halewood. How true this is i do not know but it wouldn't suprise me.
I always thought it was a good service when it went to halewood but would it be trying to work with cumfybus or push there nose out off it and make cumfybus come off the 193 .
10536 (SN16 ONA) was on the 14 this afternoon
(04/05/2016 20:29)507022 Wrote:  10536 (SN16 ONA) was on the 14 this afternoon

10539/40 also noted in service as well.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(04/05/2016 17:36)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  I think one or two of the ex-Glenvale/CMT Buses 02-reg SPDs are still in service somewhere down south but that's about it

Stagecoach East Kent

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)