Current time: 02/05/2024, 05:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
I haven't seen the photo (have I missed a link somewhere?) but a few points:
It's not possible to be on the "wrong" side of Falkirk and on the M74 as that motorway ends just outside Glasgow. Usual routing from Falkirk down here is M876-M80-M73-M74.

Could well have been returning to Falkirk for a fault to be fixed/rectification work.

Don't judge on the seating, from what I've heard Stagecoach are following First's lead this year....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Credit to Kuoyo From the Stagecoach orders 2016/2017 these are the MMC Enviro 400s that are due:

10534 - 10551 ADL Enviro 400 MMC for Gillmoss.
10564 - 10577 ADL Enviro 400 MMC for Gillmoss.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
A view of 10534 (SN16OMY) apparently on delivery to Gillmoss yesterday; photo by David Oakley:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/davidsbusp...ist-GAgTbi.

Nice to see the improved interior specification as well as a second deck! It will be interesting to see if these have USB sockets in addition to the almost inevitable Wi-Fi, as promised in the Merseyside Bus Alliance agreement of late last year.

Is it confirmed yet which routes the second batch of 14 Enviro400s will be operating? The 86 and 82 would seem the obvious places.
(26/04/2016 18:03)507009 Wrote:  A view of 15034 (SN16OMY) apparently on delivery to Gillmoss yesterday; photo by David Oakley:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/davidsbusp...ist-GAgTbi.

Nice to see the improved interior specification as well as a second deck! It will be interesting to see if these have USB sockets in addition to the almost inevitable Wi-Fi, as promised in the Merseyside Bus Alliance agreement of late last year.

Is it confirmed yet which routes the second batch of 14 Enviro400s will be operating? The 86 and 82 would seem the obvious places.

I would say they're the likely routes personally. Also is there any confirmation of what the new Enviro400s will be replacing?
Indeed 3 mmcs have been delivered today
Also with usb sockets
SN16 OMY/Z & SN16 ONA are the 3 that have arrived today.
Also 21248 and 28544 from Rock Ferry are here.
(26/04/2016 20:09)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  SN16 OMY/Z & SN16 ONA are the 3 that have arrived today.
Also 21248 and 28544 from Rock Ferry are here.

28544 is back at Rock Ferry as was needed back (28544 is now a reserve bus)
28547 apparently broke down en route to Gillmoss and is also now back at RF
21248 has gone to Gillmoss and 21236 to Chester as these are also now in Reserve

With how short that left RF I do wonder if the 55/06 tridents in Gillmoss where coming this week and the Volvo and Scania going as a stop gap??

Sure someone will know
(27/04/2016 00:24)E208 WBG Wrote:  28544 is back at Rock Ferry as was needed back (28544 is now a reserve bus)
28547 apparently broke down en route to Gillmoss and is also now back at RF
21248 has gone to Gillmoss and 21236 to Chester as these are also now in Reserve

With how short that left RF I do wonder if the 55/06 tridents in Gillmoss where coming this week and the Volvo and Scania going as a stop gap??

Sure someone will know

I think that Stagecoach want to ex-First fleets getting rid of it. Some of 53 plate already gone and sold, may possibly move forward more withdrawn 53/04/05/06 plate, so easy to selling off?
I think the 53 platers probably got sold as they were only Euro 3. Chesters 09 plate Volvos are Euro 5 so cant see them going. No idea what emissions standard the Solars are, anyone? 3 or 4?
(27/04/2016 16:47)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  I think the 53 platers probably got sold as they were only Euro 3. Chesters 09 plate Volvos are Euro 5 so cant see them going. No idea what emissions standard the Solars are, anyone? 3 or 4?

I think (not 100% sure) the Solars are Euro III

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)