Current time: 07/05/2024, 11:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
I gathered it may no longer be Metroline but with it still having legals on i wasnt sure. Wonder why its at Gillmoss, surely Stagecoach havnt bought it.

Probably route learning and doing vehicle familiarisation. As far as im aware, there arent any trainee drivers in at the moment and they wouldnt use a decker anyway, especially with no L plates. Plenty of driving school buses to be used.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(04/03/2016 14:07)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  I gathered it may no longer be Metroline but with it still having legals on i wasnt sure. Wonder why its at Gillmoss, surely Stagecoach havnt bought it.

Probably route learning and doing vehicle familiarisation. As far as im aware, there arent any trainee drivers in at the moment and they wouldnt use a decker anyway, especially with no L plates. Plenty of driving school buses to be used.

Could it be a Wirral driver learning 917/919 with a instructor?
Theyve loaned a few Wirral drivers over the past few weeks and have had them with instructor learning 10A/19/82/86. Could possibly be that.

I am no longer active on this forum.
17272 is back in service at Gillmoss. 17201 is still here but not being used.
(08/03/2016 20:51)Dentonian Wrote:  Presumably not coming to Manchester after all then!
Obviously not required.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Staff from Howards/Springfields were here today with trade plates in their hands. Didn't see what they took but im presuming a B7 or 2. 21254 was out on a road test this morning so that could be one of them.
(09/03/2016 15:03)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Staff from Howards/Springfields were here today with trade plates in their hands. Didn't see what they took but im presuming a B7 or 2. 21254 was out on a road test this morning so that could be one of them.

According to a group on Facebook it is 21250 that has been acquired by Howards
Possibly thats been taken then. It had moved, from what had been its usual spot, this morning. Ill take a look round tomorrow if I have time, unless someone else wants to beat me to it tonight ;-)
(09/03/2016 15:52)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Possibly thats been taken then. It had moved, from what had been its usual spot, this morning. Ill take a look round tomorrow if I have time, unless someone else wants to beat me to it tonight ;-)

Steven Knight media (stagecoach) report on (march 4th) that Volvo 21250/ 53 and 54 were already sold but not know who is bought it, should be Howards??
(09/03/2016 20:46)Dentonian Wrote:  A regular correspondent on another forum has denied that M&SL are getting any new 'deckers, and inferred that 2016/7 orders have yet to be finalised, let alone announced.

Which forum is that?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles

User(s) browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)