Current time: 03/05/2024, 23:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(22/12/2015 12:58)SandyDrew Wrote:  Quick heads up; Depending on which direction you're starting your journey in, you may struggle. From CNL and MSL Preston and Chorley bases you will be fine, but a few months ago this ticket wasn't loaded into Chester or Rock Ferry machines. Not sure about gillmoss, maybe one of the guys who work at the company can update?

Good luck, keep us posted

EDIT: send them a quick tweet, they're pretty good at replying quickly!

I will have to make a Twitter account then, Have you got the link to their Twitter Page? Also just remembered i aint got one of them Smartcards yet, Can i still get one of them of the Bus Driver?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/12/2015 13:10)T42 PVM Wrote:  I will have to make a Twitter account then, Have you got the link to their Twitter Page? Also just remembered i aint got one of them Smartcards yet, Can i still get one of them of the Bus Driver?

It's on Stagecoach Birkenheads Machines for definite only seen it the other day not sure about other depots
And yes all drivers have cards on them for you to acquire one of the 3 weekly's we issue
Find all posts by this user
Just remembered the Explorer Ticket is a day ticket so dont need one of them cards HammerHammer

Will try my luck buying one tomoz, if its anything like trying to by the Megarider Gold from the Driver they will probs ring up the Depot to ask what one is anyway

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
The problem these days , they seem to give the driver so much to remember in the way of tickets as well as driving the bus .

A full range of smartcard enabled day tickets should be the next step , with a cap so that the customer always gets the best value ticket for the journeys made .
As far as im aware, every depot can issue them. Ive never had a problem in all the garages ive worked from. And as for the driver having to ring someone up to find out, he must of been an absolute dead head because its right there in front of you when you go to top a card up, and it was under weekly tickets before the cards come about.

On another note, 17839 is now here.
Gillmoss reserve fleet at the moment is;

Dont know whats happening with 17272 but its been in the same position for a few weeks now with cones behind it. 17491 is only here for schools and shuttles at the moment. This could change though?
With the schools being off for a couple of weeks now, 28513/4 are working on the X3.
(22/12/2015 14:23)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  As far as im aware, every depot can issue them. Ive never had a problem in all the garages ive worked from. And as for the driver having to ring someone up to find out, he must of been an absolute dead head because its right there in front of you when you go to top a card up, and it was under weekly tickets before the cards come about.

It was a she but either way if its that clear she should of spotted it (having said that the person on the desk told her to just let me on and get it on the X2) Is it a paper ticket or a smart card ticket?

The explorer is a paper ticket and the Megarider Gold is a smartcard ticket as its a weekly
Some 63 plate Enviro300s that were loaned out have now returned.
All of them should be back by Christmas as the Forth Road Bridge was reopened (with the exception of HGVs) this morning.
I noted 3. Off the top of my head, so could be wrong, 27895, 27897 & 27899

User(s) browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)