Current time: 09/05/2024, 23:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Does anybody know whether Gilmoss are short of vehicle at the moment only I saw a Stagecoach Spec Solo on 53 yesterday evening at about 17:05 in Queen Square and also any ideas of where its come from and how long its a Gillmoss for

BTW as for Bolton Bus Bashers comment about S102TNB I actually remember this one when it was new and allocated to Oldham Depot it isn't still about is it whether it be parked up somewhere as I thought it would have gone considering its age
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
S102 TNB is in Reserve.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(03/04/2015 06:38)M60lad Wrote:  Does anybody know whether Gillmoss are short of vehicle at the moment only I saw a Stagecoach Spec Solo on 53 yesterday evening at about 17:05 in Queen Square and also any ideas of where its come from and how long its a Gillmoss for

BTW as for Bolton Bus Bashers comment about S102TNB I actually remember this one when it was new and allocated to Oldham Depot it isn't still about is it whether it be parked up somewhere as I thought it would have gone considering its age

Gillmoss got a few buses on loan from various depots due to the emergency contract worl awarded to them when ACE Travel went into liquidation.
S102TNB (28531) is parked up in Gillmoss in reserve. Theres a chance it could see use over the Grand National weekend.
17019 was on the 14 this afternoon!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Was also on the Soccer Bus today, its been a while since i have seen it of Schools

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Always lurking around weird places that decker. Normally used on shuttles to and from Norton Street.
Saw 24133 at plaxton coach sales near worksop today, anybody know why it might be there
Probably at Anston for bodywork repairs, which would logically lead to the conclusion that it's had a bit of a bump at some point.
Also possible that it's over there for ADL to fix some body issue with it, e.g. electrics.
Just saw a photo on Facebook of 17494 (one of the Tridents used on the Wirral Rail Replacements) on the 922 Grand National Service

(09/04/2015 09:22)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Just saw a photo on Facebook of 17494 (one of the Tridents used on the Wirral Rail Replacements) on the 922 Grand National Service

Yes that right, I've seen it only one, maybe more later by tomorrow or Saturday. I last seen at just after 1pm opposition Lime Street Station.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)