Current time: 30/04/2024, 13:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
28531 down as reserve at GM on the latest fleetcard

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Ill have to have a loo for that next week then. Last I heard it was at Chorley. With it being reported that 28538 is being converted into a training vehicle, I winder if 28531 will be at some point as well...
Yesterday 17019 S819 BWC made it out onto the 82 Service

Photo: https://www.flickr.com/photos/68287403@N06/16113750337/

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(14/01/2015 21:00)Shaun821 Wrote:  This has been mentioned before that Stagecoach have no plans for deckers on the 10A in the near future. They have only recently invested in Enviro300s for this route. I personally think that the balance of Arrivas deckers and Stagecoachs Enviro300s is perfect for the route anyway.

In a way yes. Arriva are the continuity of MPTE/ Merseybus/ MTL on this route, while Stagecoach are the continuity of independent CMT/ ABC Travel. So it is more fitting for Arriva to use double-deckers here.
According to a thread on the UK Rail forums, Gillmoss are due some Scania Enviro400s from Chorley once they have been de-branded and repainted.
(19/01/2015 12:21)DEM777Y Wrote:  According to a thread on the UK Rail forums, Gillmoss are due some Scania Enviro400s from Chorley once they have been de-branded and repainted.

It has been reported on the Stagecoach Chester & Wirral thread that Enviro 400s from Chorley are going to Chester for the X8, is this in addition to this move?
There will be 22 Scania Enviro400s coming out of Chorley, to be split between Chester, Gillmoss and Preston.
(19/01/2015 12:58)mbonwick Wrote:  There will be 22 Scania Enviro400s coming out of Chorley, to be split between Chester, Gillmoss and Preston.

Considering that Gillmoss's Tridents are nearing the end of their days, I think that we can safely assume that these Scanias will be replacements and not in addition to them.
Not sure if its already been reported but 17449 is now at Gillmoss and has retained its double doors, it could be found on the 741 Maghull high school bus tonight which is usually operated by 16235.
(17/01/2015 11:46)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Yesterday 17019 S819 BWC made it out onto the 82 Service

And it was on the 86 today (19 Jan.)

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)