Current time: 04/05/2024, 20:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
20/21 branded 24165 was on the 10A today and 10A branded 27721 was on the 53.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
A versa is on the 21 today, first time I've seen one on there. It looked to be 25232.
Bit late but on Thursday evening as I was coming back from town a Stagecoach enviro was parked up on Walton road opposite Aldi with police in attendance. Lights were dimmed but flashing like a fruit machine would flash in a pub. Any one know why?
As noted on 896 Bus Group Facebook page that 32923 aka CMT Paladin Dart 2009 is now preserved and stored at Kirkby
Yes Andy, it has already been noted on another thread on here as well.
I notice on the VOSA thread that the QBP 53 timetable is to be amended on 11th January 2015. As posted elsewhere, the Arriva 53A is to be withdrawn and replaced with a new 63 service with a reduced frequency on the same date. Does anybody know if Stagecoach also intend to withdraw their peak-hour 53A? The only reason I ask is because these buses are crammed in the morning between 7.30 and 8.45 with children travelling from Aintree and Netherton to schools in Crosby.
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but 34579 - PX04 DRZ has now joined the training fleet and has been repainted.See picture here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/80127860@N03/15691107349/

The wrexham bluebirds are still at Gillmoss. Alongside the bluebirds are some ex-CMT super pointer darts and ALX300s, not sure where the ALX300s have come from however.
ALX300s were at Chorley and are now awaiting disposal, as are the SPDs.
I wondered what had happened to the ALX300 MAN's at Chorley Depot as I haven't seen them for a while, it seems that they've been replaced by more Plaxton SLF Darts from what I saw and noticed when I was out last Saturday, also the 2 East Lancs Esteems from Preston Depot are now at Chorley Depot and are apparently only being used on a particular School Service from what I've been told although I'm not to sure which School/s they are actually used on.
Don't know the specific service, but on the fleetcard the Esteems are allocated to Southport area schools.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)