Current time: 28/04/2024, 18:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(02/07/2012 23:50)gka472l Wrote:  33030 was out today, think it was on either the 17 or 19 (Can't remember which!)
Both of those services interwork with each-other, somehow (in Liverpool, after a round trip... I think!).
(02/07/2012 23:50)gka472l Wrote:  no 277** to be seen at all!
That's... worrying! On Saturday, I seen a few 11-plated Enviro300s out - one off the top of my head was PO11 BCK (27715), which was on the 14.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I noted a couple of 11 plates on 10As yesterday - they're certainly still out there!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
In the depot all 11 plates had machines and still had posters inside how ever all 12 and 61 plates had all inside posters removed and machine and bace plates removed so looks like its the 12 and 61 plates going
when are they olyimpics starting and finishing so i can plan a day to have a stagecoach merseyside day Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(03/07/2012 05:51)CX54 DKD Wrote:  I noted a couple of 11 plates on 10As yesterday - they're certainly still out there!

Yes, I seen a couple of 11 platers out as well, they the 61/12 platers seem to have disappeared although one or two were on the 53 last week.
27th July the Olympics start.
thanks for that

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Have to say how nice it was today to see some of the reserve fleet out and about, in particular previously withdrawn Renowns, 2 Hong Kong Darts and 1 Crusader, shame this is only a temporary thing!
there was loads of hong kong darts out mate i noticed and got photos of a few in my time in Queen Square

I was only around Queen Square Bus Station for about an hour or so between 5 and 6ish so I didn't see as much as I like. I was only on an Arriva day ticket today so unfortunately I couldn't ride on any of these. I'll have to get a Saveaway sometime next week and do a day on them!

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)