Current time: 19/05/2024, 13:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Exactly, I've seen Vandalism in areas such as Brighton and the Channel Islands so the excuse is not exactly justified. I always remember a similar example a few years back regarding the Speke area were there was regular problems in the past with a rumour Arriva would pull out of Speke things have died down but that didn't deter them from investing in much needed double deckers... Which on stagecoach routes more than others require decker work. Maybe this lack of Decker policy is due "running costs", who knows but simply 9 Tridents aren't good enough but I couldn't see us losing the Tridents

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Id like the darts to go to rock ferry and the Enviro200's to GM on the quieter routes. The Enviro200's are too small for some RF routes. In saying that, they are probably too small for all of GM's routes. Are there any spare darts around and about?
I think if darts are too small for GM routes the Enviro200's are as well. Darts going spare, well GM are getting a total of 20 Enviro300's so you would imagine a few darts would be leaving, Unless if course this rumour regarding the deckers is true.
Well if GM management want deckers gone, would RF or CH have them? To get rid of all deckers would be moronic! Especially as they are frequently used for match days!
I think we need to wait and see, personally I can't see the deckers going and it may just be another rumour that appears on the forum that isn't true. Don't get me wrong I'm not suggesting that member that brought it up is lying or anything like that by the way.
I just really don't like the Enviro300's and would hate for them to rule the streets of Liverpool with arriva's pulsars. The sound of the voith gearbox will be shrilling aroundy head! I also don't like the interior and the stop bell on the few new Enviro300's I've rode has not worked properly.
I have not been on one of the new Enviro300's yet, I don't have a major issue with the Enviro300's in general although the emergency door being in the centre gives more leg room further back than the 11 platers have. I'm afraid though the Enviro300's and Pulsars are going to dominate though in the single deck ranks.
I've sent a complaint about the overcrowding issue and the need double decks to be introduced specifically on the 10A and 20/21 to Stagecoach. Keep you posted with their response.
I hope the Tridents stay as there should be deckers here but its what i've been told by my mate at GM there's a total of 25 or 30 Enviro300s altogether for service
Well unless this year's order has been extended (again), which is unlikely given how tight ADL are already running to get stuff delivered before the new financial year, there are only 20 Enviro300s for GM this year.

User(s) browsing this thread: Valandil, 4 Guest(s)