Current time: 17/05/2024, 01:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Avon Buses
RE: Avon Buses
Wasnt the 90 for a long time the regular route for the primo because of some tight corners on the route
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The 3 Primo's where
YN56 NHA (456)
YN56 NHB (556)
YN56 NHC (656)
All 3 where aquired in 2006 for the origional 17 service when they took it over Mon-Fri from Ace Travel who ran it as A 117 but commercially hope this helps
(25/08/2012 07:34)P450 SWX Wrote:  The 3 Primo's where
YN56 NHA (456)
YN56 NHB (556)
YN56 NHC (656)
All 3 where aquired in 2006 for the origional 17 service when they took it over Mon-Fri from Ace Travel who ran it as A 117 but commercially hope this helps

Thanks, i knew that there was more than one, how come the ended up selling NHB & NHC does anybody know?

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
As they put bigger buses on 17's and had no use for the other 2
Spotted either 922 or 923 at Penny Lane terminus this morning, presumably route training drivers for the new 183/4
(24/08/2012 22:45)P450 SWX Wrote:  Surly that cant be alowd as its ran by avon a avon ticket should be accepted and if there the day for adults the kids must be daft and if they start weeklys then that would be OTT if the day saver is not already

I would have thought the opposite. As a tax payer, my understanding is that all revenue from Merseytravel services goesback to the PTE to provide more services. Everytime Arriva allow one of their passes to be used on a Merseytravel service how do we the tax payer get reimbursed? That's my £1.10 and I want it back.

In fact while we're on the subject Merseytravel, I want my evening bus service back.
922 broken down at Devon Doorway with fitter in attendance at 11am - it was gone 30 miutes later.
Just noted the Plaxton Primo at Allerton Road/Penny Lane Liverpool on driver training.

Almost got a photo but it left just before I got near enough! lol

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Saw the primo on the 17/18 this morning, must of been booked off for something.

Be interesting to see if Avon make a success of the 183/4, it's operating with 1 bus less than stagecoach are using
Anyone have any idea what was on 183/4?

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)