Current time: 06/05/2024, 09:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Avon Buses
RE: Avon Buses
Been told that 187 V187 ERG is due off the road this month, The only reason 548 T548 HNH has lasted this long is because when its MOT was up in January Avon paid a lot of money to get it to pass another MOT

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Incorrect its going for MOT on Monday
Find all posts by this user
Things must of changed then as i was told the other day it would not be getting another MOT

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
KU52 YLD (352) has been repainted into the new livery...it looks like an Impera bus again! (With the blue and white paint)

Follow me on flickr
KU02YUH, 102, has also been repainted recently
On some routes now its parked cars that are the biggest bugbear , with vehicles having to weave around , not so much a problem for some of the short wheelbase vehicles , but the longer single deckers it can be.

I suspect Ross Avenue is infested with parked vehicles .
Avon has 2 buses at the Wirral Bus and Tram Show, anniversary bus, 251, along with the Volvo vehicle trainer.
I came to Liverpool last Saturday, a week later than originally planned. I rode route 144 but wept when I saw a 204 but just missed it. Having done Avon Buses in Birkenhead / Wirral and Sefton, I guess I can look forward to one in Liverpool next year. I shall probably combine it with HTL route 174 & Halton route 201.
255, SN55DVG, is the latest vehicle to be repainted into new livery
The major roadworks on Edge Lane / Mill Lane have taken its toll on the 202/4. From Monday there will be a route revision, from Dingle as normal to Wavertree Clock, then via Childwall Road, Thingwall Road, Queens Drive, back to Rocket, in both directions.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)