Current time: 05/05/2024, 02:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Tracking Website
RE: Bus Tracking website
(09/09/2019 17:06)gka472l Wrote:  Indeed, found Stagecoach was like that a couple of weeks back when all the Merseyside & Manchester fleets appeared, now consistently on. The website must use an awful lot of bandwith to get all that data.....incindentally, it seemed to be most Arriva fleets appearing today as Yorkshire, North East and most of the remaining bits of Midlands also appeared....didn't check further south though

Arriva Wales showing as Arriva North West. Yorkshire Tiger also included along with Yorkshire. Beds & Bucks seems to have more appearing (some have "updates when someone visits the page"). Herts and Essex also on.

First Group appears in the South of England and a little bit in Leicester and the Potteries. Still wait and see if it appears in Yorkshire and Oldham.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Arriva Midlands Shrewsbury only has tracking on a small number of routes, showing a maximum of 17 vehicles. It's been like this for about a month. No sign of any tracking from Oswestry depot yet.
North West and Wales has been tracking constantly this evening, but there are some vehicles/routes not showing when comparing it to the Arriva live map.
11257 and 11259 are shown on the Stagecoach list as having the same registration number.

The 313 does not go to Grove Lane any more due to somebody in an office not having a clue about certain local circumstances and refusing to allow it to go into the layby by the Pointing Dog .
Apart from HTL, can anyone identify which other Merseyside operators have yet to appear on this site?
(11/09/2019 12:23)Barney Wrote:  Apart from HTL, can anyone identify which other Merseyside operators have yet to appear on this site?

A2B Travel, Eazibus and Peoplesbus are 3 that come to mind

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(11/09/2019 12:23)Barney Wrote:  Apart from HTL, can anyone identify which other Merseyside operators have yet to appear on this site?

Hattons and Link Network.
(11/09/2019 12:29)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Hattons and Link Network.

Link don’t have the newer Tickers so I don’t think they can be tracked
The developer has started to separate the arriva Wales fleet from the North West.
Are Preston Bus likely to appear on here any time soon the rest of Rotala is on here, I assume all of Preston’s fleet have the ticketers fitted now?
(14/09/2019 14:28)darylyates17 Wrote:  Are Preston Bus likely to appear on here any time soon the rest of Rotala is on here, I assume all of Preston’s fleet have the ticketers fitted now?

When I asked Simon Dunn on another forum, the reply was as follows.

Quote:In the North West - the bustimes.org link I believe comes from the website. We are looking at options.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)