Current time: 28/05/2020, 19:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Vision Bus
RE: Vision Bus
I knew a chris Smith one of my old mates just wondering if its him he worked at rossendale transport and blue buses bolton
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There's some positivity from locals in today's Leigh news regarding Vision's new 595 which will be extended to serve an area previously withdrawn, it also says the service is tendered, which it isn't. Typical of the local papers lol.

https://www.leighjournal.co.uk/news/1829...k-running/
Former MetroShuttle YJ60KCK has joined the fleet, replacing YJ11EMF which I believe is going to be stripped and scrapped.
(18/03/2020 19:02)AlexBus12 Wrote:  Former MetroShuttle YJ60KCK has joined the fleet, replacing YJ11EMF which I believe is going to be stripped and scrapped.

That must of had a hard life if that’s the case.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/03/2020 20:54)ant17612 Wrote:  That must of had a hard life if that’s the case.

Nothing to do with the life it’s had it’s solely down to extremely poor mantinance from TFGM/Optare.
New here is ex Abellio London Enviro200 YX11AEO
(20/04/2020 15:10)ant17612 Wrote:  New here is ex Abellio London Enviro200 YX11AEO

There are three more, but I'm not sure on the registrations yet.

Brand new Enviro200MMCs YX20ODA and YX20ODB have joined the fleet and will enter service tomorrow.
(20/04/2020 18:19)AlexBus12 Wrote:  Brand new Enviro200MMCs YX20ODA and YX20ODB have joined the fleet and will enter service tomorrow.

A nickname YX20 ODA surely will get LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)