Current time: 03/05/2024, 10:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus-Related Outings & Reviews
RE: Bus-Related Outings & Reviews
Today I have had a Merseyside based day!
This is how it was (without times)

ARRIVA NORTH WEST 4420 - This was a very fast ride from New Brighton to Liverpool one of the better Enviro400's IMHO.

NORTHERN RAIL 142 052 - I was shocked but happy when I seen that this was operating a short shuttle from Lime Street to South Parkway I must say this was a great example but I prefere the examples with bench seats.

ARRIVA NORTH WEST 680 - I did a loop from South Parkway and back via Speke Hall tbh I am not a fan of Solo's and this one just did not intrest me

EAST MIDLAND 158 862 - This was a very good 158 but smelt vile onboard apart from that could not fault it

CUMFYBUS - YJ12 GXC? - I old had a 4 or 5 minute journey on this from Queen Square to Liverpool 1 these just remind me of a cross between Arriva old hybrids and first Manchester SR's I was not that that impressed with the interior much prefere the blue fabric.

ARRIVA NORTH WEST 4406 - Only went from Liverpool to Birkenhead on this and did not really take notice

ARRIVA NORTH WEST 4141 - This was the first time I had this JUA and it was fast tbh nice ride from Birkenhead to Clatterbridge

ARRIVA NORTH WEST 2418 - this was a very nice cadet first time I have been on this one only problem the back had the DAF ALX300 syndrome where the whole back was moving never see this on a cadet before.

AVON 307 - not very impressed it had bad shakes and vibrations when static I'm glad I only went from Arrowe Park to Greasby on it

ARRIVA NORTH WEST - 44?? - Did not take much notice of it from Greasby to West Kirby

AVON BUSES 124 - What a heap this bus is yer ok it has a good turn of speed but it stalls, door open random when bus goes around corner and it smelt really bad of Diesel this bus has not improved and is still as much of a shed as it was when it was W11 JBA fleet number 57 of A1A ashame it ruined my journey on the 77 from West Kirby to Woodside

Lastly

ARRIVA NORTH WEST 2314 - this was great bar the big hole down the side of the rear seat closest to the pavement which was producing heat and dust every time the driver accelerated
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bus days out - SK15 GZG - 01/06/2012, 18:42
RE: Bus-Related Outings & Reviews - P450 SWX - 02/06/2012 20:15
Road Trip - B10B6514 - 30/09/2018, 01:16

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)