Current time: 08/05/2024, 11:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
RE: Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
(28/09/2016 20:35)YK53 GXO Wrote:  The BCI Enterprise will be attending the Bus and Tram show on Sunday.

Not there when I was, nor was the Foden, advertised in the programme.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/10/2016 19:55)mikestone Wrote:  Not there when I was, nor was the Foden, advertised in the programme.

It was meant to be there, well that was the plan on last Thursday night anyway...

Shame it wasn't there today, it may well of brightened and livened the place up a bit!
I'm wondering whether BCI is still at Aintree Depot and if so maybe it was decided to leave it there rather than drive it to and from Birkenhead due to it allegedly not being allowed to run via the tunnels.
It seems it is OK for it to go through Kingsway, that info from a contact at ACL.

SD.
Purchased is ex-GHA Coaches Volvo B10BLE/Alexander ALX300 T510 APS. I believe the vehicle is DDA compliant, and was quite cheap. Quote from the boss: "It's a new toy we can play around with..."

Also to note, I had Rail Link Enviro 200 YX65 RFN (121) out on the evening Tattenhall routes today, a slightly rare allocation...
(06/10/2016 15:19)YK53 GXO Wrote:  Purchased is ex-GHA Coaches Volvo B10BLE/Alexander ALX300 T510 APS. I believe the vehicle is DDA compliant, and was quite cheap. Quote from the boss: "It's a new toy we can play around with..."

Excellent! Got a photo of that on Shetland!

SD.
Well travelled vehicle T510APS, I remember when it spent some of times time at First Manchester at their Rochdale Depot when it would operate various routes from that Depot. Pretty sure under GHA it was mainly used on their 36 Runcorn-Ellesmere Port service.
(07/10/2016 06:13)M60lad Wrote:  Well travelled vehicle T510APS, I remember when it spent some of times time at First Manchester at their Rochdale Depot when it would operate various routes from that Depot. Pretty sure under GHA it was mainly used on their 36 Runcorn-Ellesmere Port service.

Well Known T510APS that they been travelled down to Shrewsbury and all over West/East Cheshire and Flintshire place. Look still going strong. I prefer T510APS than N8GHA and another N6--FJO. Hopefully T510APS will preservation in one day in the future!!
I remember it at Uk North mainly on the 43.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Helms will again be running the Wirral Real Ale trail on Saturday 22nd October from around midday to midnight. Serving local and real ale pubs in New Brighton, Hoylake, West Kirkby, Irby, Prenton, Spital and Birkenhead. Unsure of what the vehicles will be as of yet though.

Volvo B7TL X111 ACL has returned from Aintree depot after it's long delayed MOT. It has been out on the evening diagram of the 272s last week, astray from it's usual 'schools only'.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)