Current time: 08/05/2024, 18:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
RE: Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
(28/07/2016 08:06)joe_alker Wrote:  Alright, thanks, I will do.

I am reliably informed that P5ACL will certainly live on, as it was ACL's first brand new vehicle.

I don't know about R55ACL, it will carry on until it suffers something seriously wrong I suspect.

SD.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Solo KX51 CTK has received it's base coat of standard cream/red livery, and has been given the fleet number of 106.

The sister bus to this has also been purchased, also ex-Stagecoach KX51 CTO. This will be painted shortly also into standard livery and will be given the fleet number of 107.

The 2 other newer Ex-Go Ahed Metrobus Scania OmniDekka's have also arrived, these are YN53 RYM and YN53 RYR. These will be numbered as 130 and 131 respectively, and given normal standard livery shortly. I believe these 2 vehicles will replace non-DDA Trident V137 MEV.
Scania YN53 RYM (130) has been fully repainted and fitted with Centrad LED Displays. Just a quick note that it has has a revised front livery (i.e the red skirt extends upwards to cover the headlamps). It saw its first passenger service this morning on Neston High service 360.

Other Scania YN53 RYR (131) was out on Wirral Grammar School service 65 this morning, not repainted as of yet.

Solo KX51 CTO (107) is currently in the paintshop, going into standard livery.

Trident V137 MEV has now been withdrawn from the Helms fleet. However it could be possible that it will be sent over to Aintree garage and be used asd a school bus if needed.

EDIT 09/09/2016: Just to add, Solo KX51 CTK (107), Trident AW04 XCK (127) and Scania YN53 RYM (130) have all now received full Aintree vinyls and lettering.
Solo MX09 AOL (108) has transferred permanantly to Aintree garage for a new contract over there.

Volvo B7 X111 ACL (111) has also gone over to Aintree, however it is only over there for a few weeks for service in preperation for it's MOT, and will return afterwards.
(15/09/2016 09:50)YK53 GXO Wrote:  Solo MX09 AOL (108) has transferred permanantly to Aintree garage for a new contract over there.

Volvo B7 X111 ACL (111) has also gone over to Aintree, however it is only over there for a few weeks for service in preperation for it's MOT, and will return afterwards.

Is the contract a school or service work
(15/09/2016 10:34)E208 WBG Wrote:  Is the contract a school or service work

Not too sure to be honest.
Now that it's September (and the kids are back at school), I've been keeping an eye out for this....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/30109352@N00/28329851800/
(Photo Credit; deaks760)

....unfortunately I still haven't seen it yet, but I was shocked to see an ACL-liveried Solo doing School Contract work (bit too small for schools isn't it?)
Anyway, has anyone seen the new BCI Ensignbus decker yet?
(16/09/2016 15:18)mathias Wrote:  Now that it's September (and the kids are back at school), I've been keeping an eye out for this....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/30109352@N00/28329851800/
(Photo Credit; deaks760)

....unfortunately I still haven't seen it yet, but I was shocked to see an ACL-liveried Solo doing School Contract work (bit too small for schools isn't it?)
Anyway, has anyone seen the new BCI Ensignbus decker yet?

The Solo (MX09 AOL - 108) is being used due to low passenger numbers on the route anyway, and it is the only vehicle to have seatbelts fitted, so it was most convenient to be sent from Helms to Aintree for this contract.

I don't think the BCI has entered service yet, apart from doing 1 or 2 private hire's. Far too posh for schools anyhow!
This morning Helms Routemaster HKF151 just turning left from A41 and chimney pub, heading to Helms Yard just before 10.30am. Routemaster woman driver.
Aintree got Brand new or near new full red lively coach at Chester today, I never see them before, I couldn't see it too far away but i can see Aintree Branding. Hope this help.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)