Current time: 08/05/2024, 03:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
RE: Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
(23/11/2015 10:48)YK53 GXO Wrote:  Optare Solo MX09 AOL (108) has now been repainted and has received full fleet livery.

Trident V532 ESC is due to transfer back to Aintree depot this week.

Ex Go Ahed London (Metrobus) Scania OmniDekka YV03 PZH is currently being painted into Aintree livery in the Helms yard.

After a weeks loan, Enviro 200 SN15 LLA has gone back to ADL.

Just to add SN15 LLA has gone to Stagecarriage in the North East.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Scania OmniDekka (YV03 PZH) has been re-registered GB03 ACL, painted into full Aintree fleet livery, and will return there later this week.

The second new Enviro200 will arrive here in January, later than expected.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(08/12/2015 18:28)YK53 GXO Wrote:  Scania OmniDekka (YV03 PZH) has been re-registered GB03 ACL, painted into full Aintree fleet livery, and will return there later this week.

The second new Enviro200 will arrive here in January, later than expected.

Must say that looks great in there livery
(28/09/2015 09:47)YK53 GXO Wrote:  New Enviro200 YX65 RFN will arrive here next Tuesday (6th October) and will be given the fleet number of 121. It will enter service straight away on the 272 for a few weeks in plain white. It will then receive a special City-Rail-Link livery, which will be partially created by Cheshire council.

Ex-Lothian Trident V532 ESC is currently in the yard at Eastham, helping out on schools while a few buses are off for MOT. It will return back to Aintree soon.

121 still on 272 in white earlier this week.
(26/12/2015 17:55)SNL 824 Wrote:  121 still on 272 in white earlier this week.

Cheshire West and Chester council have been designing the wrap for the vehicles, however there has been a delay in the final plans due to them moving offices. Also, the arrival of the second Enviro200 has been delayed until mid-January, which means consequently the livery of the first 200 has had to be delayed as well.
(26/12/2015 18:03)YK53 GXO Wrote:  Cheshire West and Chester council have been designing the wrap for the vehicles, however there has been a delay in the final plans due to them moving offices - apparently! Also, the arrival of the second Enviro200 has been delayed until mid-January, which means consequently the livery of the first 200 has had to be delayed as well, as they are being wrapped together.

Hi, I ask you that 121 YX65RFN which mostly route 272 or rail-city link, I want to know make sure which 121 going? I will catch 121 for photo white livery before being wrapped. Hope this help me.
More likely the 272, however it can vary so I can't give a definite answer - sorry!
The second new Enviro200 has been delayed again until mid-February. It will be delivered in mid Feb, however won't be registered until March - as a new 16-plate, and will be given the fleet number of 122.

The second Ex-Go Ahed London (Metrobus) Scania OmniDekka will be delivered soon, and I am led to believe another 2 are due later on in the year.

Also to note, every bus in the fleet has now gained fleet numbers on them (except 137). These are:

108 - MX09AOL, 110 - KN52NFE, 111 - X111ACL, 112 - KM51BFN, 114 - OU04FMV, 115 - CB54BUS, 116 - VE58XKX, 117 - WX09TGU, 118 - WX09TCK, 119 - YX12FRD, 120 - YX12GGV, 121 - YX65RFN, 123 - W5ACL, 125 - X5ACL, 126 - X367NNO, 127 - AW04XCK, 128 - LK03GHH, 137 - V137MEV
After a longer than expected wait, the second of two new Alexander Dennis Enviro200s will arrive on the 25th February, this one carrying the registration SN16 OGP and the fleet number of 122.

Also, the second Ex-Metrobus (455) Scania OmniDekka YN03 DFA will be staying with the Helms fleet permanently, as this particular example does not have a tachograph fitted. It has now gained new destination equipment and Helms livery as well.

The other Scania GB03 ACL (YV03 PZH) will be returning to Aintree depot soon.
Is SN16 OGP going to be a mk1 Enviro200 or an Enviro200MMC?

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)