Current time: 08/05/2024, 12:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
RE: Aintree Coachline / Helms of Eastham
(01/07/2015 12:19)E208 WBG Wrote:  PC0003713/11 - JOHN CHERRY T/A AINTREE COACHLINE, 17 ATLAS WAY, ELLESMERE PORT, CH66 1TL
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Gorse Stacks, Chester City Centre and Heswall Bus Station given service number 22/22A/22B effective from 01-Sep-2015.

Yes, it is to be operated by Avon Buses instead.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/05/2015 18:44)YK53 GXO Wrote:  Acquired is Ex-Jim Stones Alexander Dennis Dart 4 SLF 8.9m/Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 WX09 TCK. This will be given the fleet number of 118, and will enter service on Monday 1st June on service 272.

Enviro 200 YX12 FRD (119) is currently being painted into full fleet livery.

Caetano Nimbus KM51 BFN (112) is to be sold.

This morning at 8.35am Caetano Nimbus KM51BFN is not sold yet!! I was saw at Overpool Road roundabout, route 272 heading to Willaston and Neston. Also Trident X373NNO now gone.
(03/07/2015 08:50)326VFM Wrote:  This morning at 8.35am Caetano Nimbus KM51BFN is not sold yet!! I was saw at Overpool Road roundabout, route 272 heading to Willaston and Neston. Also Trident X373NNO now gone.

It is due to be sold, hasn't been yet. The potential buyer would be Avon however they refused to purchase it. It is still on the market though. 124 was withdrawn about a month ago.
Today A4E/People Plus Hired at least 3 Buses from Aintree Coachlines on a Private Hire, 2 of them being V537 ESC and V539 ESC that I where able to ride, Are these Ex London as they remind me of Arriva's DLA's from when they first arrived from London

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
They are ex Lothian aren't they?
They are indeed, came to Aintree about 2 months ago.
Enviro 200 WX09 TCK (118) has now been painted up into full fleet livery.
Looks like Aintree Coachlines have a new Service, good luck to them!

PC0004738/4 - AINTREE COACHES (INTERNATIONAL) LTD, HOOTON PARK STABLES, HOOTON LANE, HOOTON, ELLESMERE PORT, CH66 1NH
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Station Road, Ince
Finish Point: Foregate Street
Via: Elton, Guilden, Sutton
Service Number: 28
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 01-SEP-2015
Other Details: Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Another service gained, this one being the Bishops High-Great Sutton 208 service acquired off Stagecoach. Due to start in September.
The final Volvo B6BLE/Wright Crusader remaining in the fleet L2 SLT (862) has now been withdrawn.

2 new 65-plate Alexander Dennis Enviro 200s are due shortly, one arriving in September and the other in December. I'm led to believe these will wear a new and updated version of the 'Inter-the-City' design livery for the Rail Link.

The Saturday service 272 is to be withdrawn after operation on the 29th September 2015.

The morning journey of the 28 (Ince at 0727 to Chester at 0800) will be operated by Helms and the afternoon journey will be operated by Arrowebrook Coaches.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)