Current time: 26/04/2024, 04:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Gaming
Gaming
Big week this week in that this years E3 Gaming convention is taking place. Details about the years biggest games will be released here.
Personally, I think all eyes will be on Rockstar, with their release of the next installment of the Max Payne series, as well as another trailer for GTA 5 being expected, giving a lot more clues and details about what the game, apparently due for release in October, has to offer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Gaming
i left my gta san andreas on overnight as i fell asleep playing it and i woke up to a shock, the part of ganton next to grove street is now with the ballas and they have taken back most of east los santos and all the beach and where temple drive familes are is all under ballas control but the other gang in yellow ( i forgot the name again!) have not attacked me in 3 days now they have a little spot left in las collins, i thought they would try to retake some lost ground but they seem to be happy with what they got oddly

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/06/2012 08:42)bolton bus basher Wrote:  i left my gta san andreas on overnight as i fell asleep playing it and i woke up to a shock, the part of ganton next to grove street is now with the ballas and they have taken back most of east los santos and all the beach and where temple drive familes are is all under ballas control but the other gang in yellow ( i forgot the name again!) have not attacked me in 3 days now they have a little spot left in las collins, i thought they would try to retake some lost ground but they seem to be happy with what they got oddly

Oh dear, time to revert back to the save game beforehand. Big Grin

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
no point as i not saved the game since i got it (a week and half ago) as i never turn the thing of just pause the game and turn the t.v of leave the PS2 running but i took back some lost land Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Got World of Subways: London Underground Simulator this weekend. I have to say this is an exceptional game! The graphics are immense, hence it needs a fairly highly powered computer for it. It is slightly 'juddery' at times if thats the right word to use, it doesn't run 100% smoothly on my computer, but IMO it doesn't detract away from the quality of the game. It makes it a pain to flick little switches here and there, but the game is still enjoyable. The producers have made an effort to include every little detail, and it shows. A brilliant game that I would highly recommend. An expansion pack might be an idea for the future!
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)