Current time: 18/05/2024, 14:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Northern (Arriva Rail North)
RE: Northern (Arriva Rail North)
Porterbrook calls it tri-mode train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRXCtjINCHI
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(24/07/2017 11:23)boby32 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2S84mH4Nbw

It has been in service on the Wigan line today
(24/07/2017 09:13)knutstransport Wrote:  It's an off-peak extension only which doesn't require any additional units. Once Northern get additional units in 2018 the service will be extended to the Airport every hour.

I knew that - what I meant was that some of the extended trains aren't missing from OTT altogether *and so* are the Manchester-Leeds trains which start later because the intermediate stop are covered by the new Rochdale locals. Slightly mystified as to why they only operate in the peaks, given that there is pressure from GM to re-instate a second train per hour at Moston.
(23/07/2017 12:14)mikestone Wrote:  December times have started appearing in Open Train Times, but are clearly incomplete.
;

The service from LIV (leaving at 0742) to MCV (arriving at 0846) is missing.
0716 LIV - MIA and 0840 MIA - LIV are going to be formed of diesel units this morning.

Is this a busy service into Manchester in both direction will the drop from 4 coaches to 2 coaches this morning cause any problems , i do know the following Manchester Airport service can be busy into Manchester from Liverpool.
(26/07/2017 05:38)wirralbus Wrote:  0716 LIV - MIA and 0840 MIA - LIV are going to be formed of diesel units this morning.

Is this a busy service into Manchester in both direction will the drop from 4 coaches to 2 coaches this morning cause any problems , i do know the following Manchester Airport service can be busy into Manchester from Liverpool.
How do you know that?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
^ Have you not heard of Journey Check which shows short formations? https://www.journeycheck.com/northernrail

I can see already the 17:23 Piccadilly to Hazel Grove is to be formed of a 2 car DMU instead of the booked 3 car 323.
(26/07/2017 05:38)wirralbus Wrote:  0716 LIV - MIA and 0840 MIA - LIV are going to be formed of diesel units this morning.

after that

1016 LIV - MIA and 1140 MIA - LIV
1316 LIV - MIA and 1440 MIA - LIV
1616 LIV - MIA and 1740 MIA - LIV
2055 LIV-MCO via WAC
(26/07/2017 08:42)knutstransport Wrote:  ^ Have you not heard of Journey Check which shows short formations? https://www.journeycheck.com/northernrail

I can see already the 17:23 Piccadilly to Hazel Grove is to be formed of a 2 car DMU instead of the booked 3 car 323.

No

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Special train this Saturday the Summer Saturday only 07:53 Chester to Runcorn service will be extended to South Parkway and will make additional calls at Helsby and Frodsham.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)