Current time: 06/05/2024, 19:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Northern (Arriva Rail North)
RE: Northern (Arriva Rail North)
(15/11/2018 14:05)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Northern have ordered another three Class 195s - not known if they're /0s or /1s at the moment

If it is /0, then the additional three class 195s will be numbered from 195026 to 195028.
If it is /1, then they will be numbered from 195131 to 195133.
It could be 195/2 going from 195201 to 195203.

These are just my guesses.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/11/2018 14:51)boby32 Wrote:  If it is /0, then the additional three class 195s will be numbered from 195026 to 195028.
If it is /1, then they will be numbered from 195131 to 195133.
It could be 195/2 going from 195201 to 195203.

These are just my guesses.

I doubt they'll be 195/2s. I can't see such a small number of four (or more) car units being ordered
For some reason today's preplanned cancellations weren't reflected in Real Time Trains yesterday, but were in the http://www.nationalrail.co.uk journey planner.
I couldn't get Open Train Times to respond at all for Sunday - perhaps it been locked because it was known that info was inaccurate?.
'
Did anyone notice if TRUST had them cancelled?
(18/11/2018 11:38)mikestone Wrote:  For some reason today's preplanned cancellations weren't reflected in Real Time Trains yesterday, but were in the http://www.nationalrail.co.uk journey planner.
I couldn't get Open Train Times to respond at all for Sunday - perhaps it been locked because it was known that info was inaccurate?.
'
Did anyone notice if TRUST had them cancelled?

It didn't
Pre-planned cancellations and services terminating short on the Penistone Line all day tomorrow (Monday) due to a shortage of available 144s.
And now all Ormskirk-Preston services will be replaced by buses tomorrow due to a shortage of units.
(18/11/2018 11:39)Gordon V Wrote:  It didn't

Thanks - last Sunday I was rather surprised to see the 11.19 Lime St-Oxford Road announced and on the screens as cancelled despite being cancelled under STP arrangements.
Ormskirk - Preston now cancelled Tuesday as well
Finally caught up with 150209 on the Rochdale to Blackburn service today. It was paired with 153317 and I rode it between Salford Crescent and Bolton. On the same route today was the unusual pairing for the route of 153363 and 153332.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Notices gone up at RDN advising ALL trains will be 2 car until further notice. This is already causing major problems but does anyone know how long it will go on for? Not a major problem for me as I have a bus service to come to the rescue. Others aren't so lucky.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)