Current time: 24/05/2024, 21:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West and Wales upcoming Fleet movements
RE: Arriva North West and Wales upcoming Fleet movements
Finally im back i read through all this last night and needed to get back online (problems with password) however

The Enviro 400s were originally going to be split between Rhyl and Bangor and a few to remain for Sapphire Service 5 but now we are supposedly receiving 5 Commanders from the North West this may not affect anything at all but they will replace 2801/2/3 however there has been a proposal of some major route changes in Wrexham mainly to the 3/4 32/33(as well as others) to see the use of larger vehicles with 5 commanders and another Versa still to come that makes it hard for them to operate anything as we've always been a bellow 11M depot (except the 1)

All i know thats to happen :-
690-694 to Bangor (695 already gone swapped for 711) these shall be replaced by more Solo SRs from North West
2801/2/3 replaced by these Commanders plus an Extra two
849 is still to be swapped for 999 with Chester
and the Enviro 400s at this moment should be split between Wrexham, Rhyl and Bangor (4 WX, 4 RH, 3 BG)

However anything to do with Wrexham i shall now keep everyone thoroughly updated on now im back! Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West and Wales upcoming Fleet movements - LJ51 DDA - 07/02/2017 21:54

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)