Current time: 21/05/2024, 22:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
i got a ride on 4489, other 2 dutys was a 31 branded centro and cadet 2503

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The sunday service 84 alternates, So most journeys, on the return into Crewem gets replaced by an other bus.
Find all posts by this user
(26/05/2013 15:32)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote:  Went to Gaw End Lane today - the driver said "Yeah do what you like.." I saw that T527 and T529AOB Have had Parts stripped off them

I take it you mean 527 and 528??? They shouldn't have had anything removed, they are sold.
(31/05/2013 16:42)LJ51DCX Wrote:  
(26/05/2013 15:32)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote:  Went to Gaw End Lane today - the driver said "Yeah do what you like.." I saw that T527 and T529AOB Have had Parts stripped off them

I take it you mean 527 and 528??? They shouldn't have had anything removed, they are sold.

Speaking of Gaw End Lane, did a canal walk from Macclesfield to Congleton today and when passing there on the canal (didn't detour to have a look at the depot, maybe next time), the two Dart's were clearly visible next to the canal, there were also a few preserved/old buses present, one being NAG124G, two others were a blue/yellow open topper and a Bristol/ECW coach....any idea of ID's anyone?

Ta!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(31/05/2013 18:04)gka472l Wrote:  

Speaking of Gaw End Lane, did a canal walk from Macclesfield to Congleton today and when passing there on the canal (didn't detour to have a look at the depot, maybe next time), the two Dart's were clearly visible next to the canal, there were also a few preserved/old buses present, one being NAG124G, two others were a blue/yellow open topper and a Bristol/ECW coach....any idea of ID's anyone?

Ta!

Solved one with look on Flickr, NFX133P was the open topper!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/

Indeed. despite being laid-up since last September both 857 & 858 are very much intact and engines started regularly to keep batteries etc. charged-up.

Photo HERE

Any idea who has purchased them and how long until they depart?
Gemini 4491 I noticed had panel damage on the drivers side when walking into town any reasons why

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
(31/05/2013 18:38)DVL418 Wrote:  

Indeed. despite being laid-up since last September both 857 & 858 are very much intact and engines started regularly to keep batteries etc. charged-up.

Photo HERE

Just the Destination board and a few seats out of them..
(31/05/2013 18:38)DVL418 Wrote:  

Photo HERE

Thanks for the reply and the photo, I will reveal where they are going when the paperwork goes through hopefully sometime next week.
3311, was back out yesterday on the 29/31/31A.
I say Back out as it was previously reported withdrawn, My guess is that it's covering for a poorly 4096 and 4056

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)