Current time: 03/05/2024, 06:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
(13/07/2012 08:19)DVL418 Wrote:  Now in store at Winsford are Optare Solos MX12 KVB/KVD/KVT/KVU/KVV & KVW, with the remaining two expected tomorrow evening.

To go to Macclesfield.

A further two are earmarked for the Olympics, and will arrive after the games.

{source; the arriva-northwestand wales yahoo group}

Thanks for informing us about these. I Might go down Road 4 tommorow morning, Tp see if i can see them Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The first of the new batch of Optare Solo SR's for Macclesfield locals has arrived at Gaw End Lane outstation, with 'Silktown Links' branding, for driver familiarisation etc. 701 - MX12 KVT.

A couple of shots taken (with permission) HERE and HERE

HTIOI
Its funny how theres have been branded up with the arriva logos and fleet numbers yet st helens ones have got none of that on.
From the factory pictures on flickr, it looks like the branding was put on there during production but I'd be fairly certain in saying that fleet numbers and logos have been applied in depot MM!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Isnt one of these solo,s due to be based at winsford depot, @ work on the 38 at night ?
(18/07/2012 21:34)dennis-loline Wrote:  Isnt one of these solo,s due to be based at winsford depot, @ work on the 38 at night ?

AS far as I'm aware they will be a straight 1-fo-1 swap for each of the the Dennis Dart MPDs at Gaw End Lane.

However, the late evening turns on the 38 are usually in the hands of an MPD so wouldn't be suprised to see one turn-up on that service.
Somthing i don't get is, 701 Is KVT, But i had a photo o KVD And E I Think it was them, So Have they not put them in Order then?
That seems to be the common practice in this latest batch of deliveries though as I'm sure, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, that the new 12 plate Pulsars were not in an order which held any correlation between registration and fleet number?

It was that batch I was referring to K101 so I happily stand corrected somewhat. However if you note 3119 has an earlier registration than 3109, that was my point.

Does any of the schools fleet move out of Macclesfield to Winsford for the holidays...?

Thanks in advance...

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo

User(s) browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)