Current time: 26/04/2024, 10:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
(05/02/2018 19:41)CX54 DKD Wrote:  A please wouldn’t go amiss...

Yeah apologies for that wrote it in a rush and forgot to put it in I've fixed it now
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I've found 704 in Crewe just need 700 & 703 how many are in Macclesfield normally could do with having a look there for the 2 I need
Was talking to a friend of mine earlier and he's informed me that 700 & 703 are currently at Macclesfield with 700 being on a duty on 130 today.
(06/02/2018 21:50)M60lad Wrote:  Was talking to a friend of mine earlier and he's informed me that 700 & 703 are currently at Macclesfield with 700 being on a duty on 130 today.

I found 700 on the 130 and I got 704 on the 6 in Crewe as Ive already mentioned but I didn't find 703 how likely is it that it will be still in Macclesfield on Friday as that is the next time I can come and get it
Noticed this week as a change 4491 has for at least 1 day worked the 130 which is different as deckers rarely stray onto it.
(08/02/2018 12:36)33109 Wrote:  Noticed this week as a change 4491 has for at least 1 day worked the 130 which is different as deckers rarely stray onto it.

I've seen a 38 branded decker running it before.
(08/02/2018 12:40)knutstransport Wrote:  I've seen a 38 branded decker running it before.

Deckers on the 130 were an almost daily occurance throughout the Autumn last year, that seems to have stopped now though. The recent reductions should make that even less likely now and should mean its regular, at least on Mon - Sats back to its normally allocated vehicles. Having said that Solo 700 was on there on Wednesday. Nice ! (not)
With less Deckers allocated to Winsford there is less chance one will make it onto the 130

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Where are the surplus B7s moving to?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(08/02/2018 18:15)childwallblues Wrote:  Where are the surplus B7s moving to?

Two are moving to Bolton as DLP replacements

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)