Current time: 07/05/2024, 01:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Winsford Depot
(20/11/2015 17:36)copey Wrote:  I bet the RMs would be more reliable than some of the modern stuff.
On a slightly different theme I previously posted that Winsford would be getting Pulsars for the 84 shorts.
This has now changed to Commanders from Whythenshawe. The three Geminis for the 84 longs are still coming in December apparently.
Routemaster have not released their timetable for the 84 longs yet so I am unsure as to what frequency they are doing and whether it is only in the off peak or all day.

So be darts from Routemaster buses on the C84 and gemini's on the Arriva long 84

Did not realise wythenshaw has any commanders tbh thought they had cadets, pulsars and Enviro300's
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
They have the CX07 Commanders that were at Bolton, apart from the 2 at Southport.
(07/12/2015 11:15)E208 WBG Wrote:  So be darts from Routemaster buses on the C84 and gemini's on the Arriva long 84

Did not realise wythenshaw has any commanders tbh thought they had cadets, pulsars and Enviro300's

Heard a rumour that Routemaster are aquiring ex London DB250 Wright Geminis for the 84.
We have not seen a timetable or a start date from them yet however.
(07/12/2015 22:03)copey Wrote:  Heard a rumour that Routemaster are aquiring ex London DB250 Wright Geminis for the 84.
We have not seen a timetable or a start date from them yet however.

Starts on the 27th of this month

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Commander 2625 has arrived at Winsford. Expecting the 3 Geminis from Speke to arrive middle of next week.
(12/12/2015 12:56)copey Wrote:  Commander 2625 has arrived at Winsford. Expecting the 3 Geminis from Speke to arrive middle of next week.

Any idea of which ones?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Upcoming fleet changes are as follows
2625 and 2626 have arrived with I believe 2623 to follow.
3 DB300 Wright Geminis coming from Speke on Sunday 20/12/15 possibly 4476 - 4478 tbc.
Buses removed from fleet are 2267, 2272, 2447.
Buses to be removed are 2498, 2499, 2500, 2501, 2502, 2503, 2515, 2516, 4216.
The Wright Geminis are to be allocated to the 84 Chesters with the Commanders going on to the 84 shorts.
4215 will probably be a substitute for the other Geminis. This is the current plan but now doubt that the b7's will also feature as substitutes.
Could be an interesting time coming up with Routemaster going on the route also along with D&G on the shorts.
Cadets could possibly be for st helens as got told they are due some as 2580 is suppose to be moving on.
By removed from the fleet do you mean from Winsford or gone altogether?
(19/12/2015 14:09)jcksmnr Wrote:  By removed from the fleet do you mean from Winsford or gone altogether?

Don't know if they are being transferred or withdrawn, just know we are losing them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)