Current time: 18/05/2024, 11:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales
RE: New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales
(22/06/2013 21:25)MPTE1955 Wrote:  I'm not getting into the Decker argument as it is a subject that comes around now and again and the same things are said time and time again. I wouldn't argue that darts aee better than pulsars as they are clearly not. However, personally I am just sick of pulsars which in my opinion are not particularly well built and for ANW if pulsars continue to be the chosen bus well un a few years there will be no variety. Lets face it, the bus scene these days is pretty boring.

The Volvo B7RLE may have been a good alternative for ANW/GL especially as Arriva The Shires had some of these for Luton recently. Also I don't know why ANW couldn't trade some Cadets for some of the Shires Solar's and Eclipses? They're full size and the same 2004-07 age range as the Cadets and when I've used them on some of The Shires routes passenger loads seem around 25-30 on average. These 12m's would be ideal for GL and Runcorn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales - Gillmoss 0324 - 22/06/2013 21:32

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)